Infraction New infraction in box with leaky diff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ho lee chit

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
IMG_20200124_164647.jpg
I wonder why is was leaking ?. Luckily i had a spare center diff laying around

From a newbie, are you talking about the chip in the top of the diff cup, or something else I'm not seeing? Are you going to call that one in for warranty? Seems like that should be replaced by Arrma.
Yes, it's the chip out of the cup what caused the leak. I opened the box and immediately saw oil on the cardboard.

I already contacted my lhs and they are giving me a new cup so all is well

I do for my notorious but I don't know if it's an upgrade for the infraction because I don't plan on driving in the dirt
Watch this review video from Amain as he demonstrates and mentions the road dirt/dust. I can't speak from experience bc i don't own one, but I think the road dust these street rigs pick up is finer coarse making sealed bearings more of an upgrade.

Watch this review video from Amain as he demonstrates and mentions the road dirt/dust. I can't speak from experience bc i don't own one, but I think the road dust these street rigs pick up is finer coarse making sealed bearings more of an upgrade.

Thanks! I do have several kits for the notorious laying around so I could do the infraction as well

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back