Limitless NEW JASON FLORES SPEED-PACKS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-BASH

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
I've never seen these...2s6p!!!!!

Screenshot_20221022-135546_Chrome.jpg

So…on the 3s2p one. That means 3 cells with 2 parallel right? What 2 are parallel? I don’t quite get it.
lithium polymer battery consists of a set of individual cells, which can be wired in either series or parallel. Cells wired in series (positive to negative) increase the overall voltage of the pack, while cells wired in parallel increase the capacity. As an e 3S4P pack consists of 3 cells wired in series, and each array of three cells is wired in parallel four times. This means that the pack consists of twelve cells in total. Because all 3S batteries consist of the same number of cells wired in series, they all have the same voltage." A 4s1p pack would have 4cells in one series making 14.8volts.A 4s2p pack would have 8 cells total with 2 groups of 4 cells each connected in parallel making 14.8volts.

lithium polymer battery consists of a set of individual cells, which can be wired in either series or parallel. Cells wired in series (positive to negative) increase the overall voltage of the pack, while cells wired in parallel increase the capacity. As an e 3S4P pack consists of 3 cells wired in series, and each array of three cells is wired in parallel four times. This means that the pack consists of twelve cells in total. Because all 3S batteries consist of the same number of cells wired in series, they all have the same voltage." A 4s1p pack would have 4cells in one series making 14.8volts.A 4s2p pack would have 8 cells total with 2 groups of 4 cells each connected in parallel making 14.8volts.
With my wife’s technical assistance I mostly understand. My next question is, what is the difference between increasing the battery packs capacity this way versus having a massive MAH pack? That she can’t help me with 😅
Or am I completely missing the point?

With my wife’s technical assistance I mostly understand. My next question is, what is the difference between increasing the battery packs capacity this way versus having a massive MAH pack? That she can’t help me with 😅

There’s really no advantage.

What matters most is the quality of the cell and the total weight.

It seems like everyone is coming out with their own battery lol even me! I have my Azure batteries coming soon
ED7EB609-697A-4C8A-8848-95CFA8563986.jpeg

Weight for one. Mostly

Be aware, Jason Flores/Flopak has has some... interesting dealings within the speedrun/drag comminty. I don't recall the specifics, but I know that it made me regret purchasing my Flopak Pinocchio spool. Personal attacks on competitors and whatnot.

Be aware, Jason Flores/Flopak has has some... interesting dealings within the speedrun/drag comminty. I don't recall the specifics, but I know that it made me regret purchasing my Flopak Pinocchio spool. Personal attacks on competitors and whatnot.
To expensive for me to test,I wouldn't buy flopak anyway,just from watching his videos

Wasn't that on Facebook?

To expensive for me to test,I wouldn't buy flopak anyway,just from watching his videos
Ive never talked to him, but he seems ANNOYING as all get out

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back