New JetKo wheels and tyres! Has anybody tried this brand before?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my squad and I run a lot of jetko because the local shop has them 30% off
-we run the 1/5 scale ones and also the typhon ones
-both the tomahawk and king cobra 1/5 are great belted tires. strong grip on concrete and pact ground. absolutely horrendous on wet grass. I would not recommend them for jumping since they are belted and will limit air control

-for the typhon weve run the king cobras and I run the fat super sonics on my typhon. I like the supersonics for pavement, they hook up pretty well but my friend didnt enjoy his king cobras.

for 30% off at small addictions they are worth the buy if youre looking for belted bashing tires

I've just noticed these newly released wheels and tyres from a brand I've not heard of. They have good range of 12, 14 and 17mm wheel/tyre combos, and most of them are belted! Has JetKo been around for a while? Before I become the guinea pig and fork out, has anyone had experience with them?

They look decent in pictures, however there aren't any specifications for any of them (width, diameter etc.) on any retailer's website

Here's a list of their 17mm wheels/tyres:
https://www.modelsport.co.uk/wheels-tyres/wheels-tyre-sets/jetko/17mm-hex?&sort=Newest

View attachment 184849
They closely resemble another brand.... MethodRC's belted lineup.

Tomahawks are a great tire , as for the wheels , they are absolutely crap ! First time out , had them on my xrt , the wheels literally exploded , the whole wheel is full of stress cracks , they warenteed me a set of four , they are still in the bags , for anyone who wants them for half price , I won't use them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back