Kraton New Kraton, 2nd car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bscheife

Reaction score
Got my first car in January - Typhon 3S. Just ordered my second, a V5 Kraton 6S. Can’t wait! Also got an EXB bumper and a dust cover coming in.

Big shout out to everyone on here who’s helped me get started with all your good advice on Typhon. It’s been a blast (even if something breaks on every other run 😆)

Awesome vehicle, love my Kraton!

It's not without it's faults though!

Wing mount sucks, servo fried itself, and the rear arms will pop off the hinge pins rather easily so keep an eye out.

Got my first car in January - Typhon 3S. Just ordered my second, a V5 Kraton 6S. Can’t wait! Also got an EXB bumper and a dust cover coming in.

Big shout out to everyone on here who’s helped me get started with all your good advice on Typhon. It’s been a blast (even if something breaks on every other run 😆)
If it doesn't break then you didn't bash it hard enough...:p

Awesome vehicle, love my Kraton!

It's not without it's faults though!

Wing mount sucks, servo fried itself, and the rear arms will pop off the hinge pins rather easily so keep an eye out.
I've got a spare servo already. Are any of the Typhon 3S parts interchangeable? I'm guessing there's not much overlap between the 3S and 6S lines but I have a bunch of random spare hardware bits that I bought from Jenny's lying around for the 3S
I would have loved to get the EXB, but since I would have had to buy a good TX, it would have ended up costing almost the same as buying the 8S RTR, so I just went for the regular BLX
that is so true. also don't just stay with everything stock. get a motor fan(because of the dust cover) get rpm arms. aluminum chasis braces f and r.
I probably have to wait till stuff breaks before buying upgrades. This buy more or less drained the hobby fund for now 🤷‍♂️

I've got a spare servo already. Are any of the Typhon 3S parts interchangeable? I'm guessing there's not much overlap between the 3S and 6S lines but I have a bunch of random spare hardware bits that I bought from Jenny's lying around for the 3S
I would have loved to get the EXB, but since I would have had to buy a good TX, it would have ended up costing almost the same as buying the 8S RTR, so I just went for the regular BLX

I probably have to wait till stuff breaks before buying upgrades. This buy more or less drained the hobby fund for now 🤷‍♂️
You’ll love the K6! Welcome to the club!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back