Kraton New Kraton 4s coming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skip the pizza for the next 6 months and get one?
Gonna be hard to do. I love my pizza pie.
In due time I'll pick one up but not sure which one I want yet. If @Rich Duperbash gets his hands on an Outcast I'll be able to make a more informed decision.
Meantime focus on replacing the diff and selling my Slash ...and it'll be more overspent, I'll lose money for sure, but stronger than ever with all the upgrades I made over time. Then I'll think about getting one of these 4s models.

In due time I'll pick one up but not sure which one I want yet. If @Rich Duperbash gets his hands on an Outcast I'll be able to make a more informed decision.
Meantime focus on replacing the diff and selling my Slash ...and it'll be more overspent, I'll lose money for sure, but stronger than ever with all the upgrades I made over time. Then I'll think about getting one of these 4s models.

Order it already? curious, what 4s model are you interested in?

He posted a video on first impressions of the 4s Kraton. Watching it now.

Tuesday night bash season at local park my daughter plays soccer at. Some mountain bike trails was wanting to break her in. ?? gonna have to wait till horse night Thursday ?

Or black n blue. ??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 46
I like em both but will wait a few months before I order one. Not sure how to choose one over the other.
Yep, Hard to do. In my case with the 6s it was driving me nuts on deciding, so got em both, no more stress. lol

Everyone waiting on their 4s kratons/outcast to arrive.....I'm sitting over here looking at how many parts left i need to get to build mine lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back