Kraton New Kraton 4s v2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLPXTP

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I just picked up this bad boy today, can’t wait to learn all there is to know, been several years since my traxxas summit days. Any tips and tricks are more than welcome.
FBAB2131-9A95-4B41-99B7-19FF79357B1C.jpeg

Welp after a high speed impact with a fence at just the right angle and the driver side arm snapped from the chassis! Unit needs an entire new chassis.

Guess you sent it huh?! 🤣 I broke the chassis on my OC 4s V2 and HH replaced it under warranty. Not sure if that applies to you though...or where you got it.

Yeah I definitely sent it lmao, got it from a local hobby shop. Not sure who I would talk to about warranty.

image.jpg

Yeah I definitely sent it lmao, got it from a local hobby shop. Not sure who I would talk to about warranty.
Contact lhs and ask. I think HH asks for place and proof of purchase, order number, pics of broken parts.

Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 6.44.01 PM.png

Yup I already called my local hobby shop and they’ve ordered the replacement, I mean I totally planned on working on my own rig but I don’t know about an entire chassis swap! I think they charge 50 bucks an hour.

Yup I already called my local hobby shop and they’ve ordered the replacement, I mean I totally planned on working on my own rig but I don’t know about an entire chassis swap! I think they charge 50 bucks an hour.
It's not hard. Hardest part is making sure the screws stay organized and go back where they came from. I had a better understanding of how the truck was put together afterwards.

lol how do you get the rear motor to match the dang knuckle on the diff??
You mean when you're sliding the motor back into the diff input gear? If so I roll the truck back and forth while pushing on the motor until it grabs. Might need to put the tires on to do this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back