Kraton New Kraton 4s v2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the comment, it was truly a accident lol, all in all it cost me 40 bucks and some time. I will have a spare chassis next week. The next rc I buy will be a crawler! I got my son a scx24 for Christmas and it’s epically fun.

Thanks for the comment, it was truly a accident lol, all in all it cost me 40 bucks and some time. I will have a spare chassis next week. The next rc I buy will be a crawler! I got my son a scx24 for Christmas and it’s epically fun.
I got one too. They are fun to mod as well. Just hard to see tiny screws and shock parts.

IMG-3001.jpg

B3991491-BEC8-4947-A204-B5FC9D1B600F.jpeg

I got him the long travel suspension, the hydra tires with bead lock rims, wheel weights but they don’t fit the new rims and side brass weights.

Last edited:
Thanks for the thread…I just broken mine in the same exact spot…hit a pipe coming out of ground hard….snap. Parts ordered…intimidated a little to do the chassis swap.

I didn't see the softball size rock sticking out of the ground. Un till I hit it and knocked it loose!!! 10 minutes in.
Just ordered some outcast 3s v2 parts from Jenny's. V2 conversion has started
The damage

Attachments

• 20230206_155951.jpg
    20230206_155951.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 36
Yeah I definitely sent it lmao, got it from a local hobby shop. Not sure who I would talk to about warranty.

View attachment 264010
As long as you have a receipt of some kind you can contact Horizon Hobbies online just look it up and they'll probably send you out the parts after you give them your info,pics,and copy of receipt. Usually takes a few days as it is all done via email but they're good about warranty.

I bought these from cen and cut them down to size. No the hinge pin can't rip out and break the frame. 12$ for a pack of 4 hinge pins.

20230405_222415.jpg

20230617_103027.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back