Kraton New Kraton 6s BLX upgrade diffs from the EXB?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kneesliding

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 8s
Hi,

I've purchased a new Kratob BLX, and am Interested to know if I can upgrade the diffs from the EXB version.
I'm rather interested in the slipper options.

Thanks in advance!

Pete

Hi,

I've purchased a new Kratob BLX, and am Interested to know if I can upgrade the diffs from the EXB version.
I'm rather interested in the slipper options.

Thanks in advance!

Pete
You can, however they are spendy to source and if you build your V4 diffs to accept power you should be good.

if you do decide to get the exb diffs, keep in mind you’ll need the front and rear pinions as well. Also note that the exb rear diff is a problem child and is in work to fix by arrma. Those will be a bit tricky to get for awhile I’m pretty sure...

Just my opinion ... :)

I wouldn't change it for the time being, if you only just bought yours quite recently like me (the V4), all the diffs came pre-shimmed and 10 packs so far and no issues at all. Upgrade when it starts breaking.

I wouldn't change it for the time being, if you only just bought yours quite recently like me (the V4), all the diffs came pre-shimmed and 10 packs so far and no issues at all. Upgrade when it starts breaking.
Hold the phone, what shims are you talking about ? Did they actually do the shim hack to stock V4’s now? ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back