Kraton New Kraton 6s Owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyistheguy69

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
Hey guys! New to the forums, just picked up a kraton 6s about two weeks ago! I'm still adjusting to the new platform, my other rig is an xmaxx (my first RC in a few years). I'm very impressed with arrma and the overall drive-ability of it. I've already broken a rear arm, front lower arm, the roll bar, bent a hinge pin and the wing mount.. twice.. Replacing parts with rpm where I can. I have a special talent of breaking stuff. I really just need more practice lol. Can't wait to break more parts and learn more about the truck!

Welcome to the fam! ?
Check out M2C for some upgrades if you haven’t already.

Welcome to the Arrma Forum family @Tyistheguy69! You're in good company of rc destroyers, so glad to here you can talk about it openly. A few other good upgrades will go a long way. M2C chassis and shock towers, new suspension mounts to help save those hinge pins (lots of quality options), metal chassis braces so you can do away with the stock t2t brace and you'll have an almost bullet proof truck. Wing mounts will be a problem forever unfortunately. Only way to keep them new is to learn how to land four wheels down everytime. After a year, I still haven't learned, but I'm having a hell of a good time trying.

Hey guys! New to the forums, just picked up a kraton 6s about two weeks ago! I'm still adjusting to the new platform, my other rig is an xmaxx (my first RC in a few years). I'm very impressed with arrma and the overall drive-ability of it. I've already broken a rear arm, front lower arm, the roll bar, bent a hinge pin and the wing mount.. twice.. Replacing parts with rpm where I can. I have a special talent of breaking stuff. I really just need more practice lol. Can't wait to break more parts and learn more about the truck!

Welcome,

Nice introduction, especially this part "I have a special talent of breaking stuff", I also have almost 2w with my kraton 6s and cannot be more happy with it.

I also have a Rustler 2wd and a Rustler 4wd vxl, and was planning to get an Xmaxx for Xmas but after deciding to give Arrma a try, there is no way I'm going back to Traxxas.

Last edited:
Welcome,

Nice introduction, especially this part "I have a special talent of breaking stuff", I also have almost 2w with my kraton 6s and cannot be more happy with it.

I also have a Rustler 2wd and a Rustler 4wd vxl, and was planning to get an Xmaxx for Xmas but after deciding to give Arrma a try, there is no way I'm going back to Traxxas.
I wish I would’ve just got an Arrma to begin with! Really amazed with this truck! Threw the optional gear in and this thing really rips around. I’ve got a private lake out where I live and I was ramping it over the dam last night!

I wish I would’ve just got an Arrma to begin with! Really amazed with this truck! Threw the optional gear in and this thing really rips around. I’ve got a private lake out where I live and I was ramping it over the dam last night!

Is the motor getting hot to the point you need a fan?, I'm gonna try the optional gear over the weekend.

Is the motor getting hot to the point you need a fan?, I'm gonna try the optional gear over the weekend.
well.. i don't have any way of testing it.. i know that its not the greatest idea, but from what ive seen on youtube it'll be ok. im going to search the forum, maybe someone else has better info.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back