New Kraton 6s V3 servo quit 2nd run problem solved

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I literally just did the same thing with my Summit, was this close to pulling the serovs out when I realized my dual rate knob was turned most of the way down.
Like the new avatar slick (y)(y)

Perhaps you could edit the title of your post to reflect that the problem has been resolved ???? Glad it was a simple fix!

Perhaps you could edit the title of your post to reflect that the problem has been resolved ???? Glad it was a simple fix!
Im glad too thanks for all the information also guys its goid to know that there is a place where people can give advise for stuff like this and be kind about it i will say it is my first big rc and most expensive so nice to know there is a place to learn ?

Im glad too thanks for all the information also guys its goid to know that there is a place where people can give advise for stuff like this and be kind about it i will say it is my first big rc and most expensive so nice to know there is a place to learn ?
Now get ready to.........

Well i emailed them also and i was messing with it a little more and found that im a goober because the steering dual rate was turned all the way down i let my daughter try to drive it and i think she turned it down and i didnt check it and the servo is perfectly fine haha it sucks because i spent all day trying to figure it out and get ahold of someone to get a replacement for nothing.
Bahahaha noce

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back