Kraton New Kraton 6s v5/Arrma owner: Questions/help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all! I'm new to the forum and arrma in general! Long story short, I used to be heavy into RC back when I was a kid up until I started highschool. My nephew just recently got me back into the hobby EXTREMELY heavy... I bought a granite 3s to play around with and ended up buying a kraton 6s yesterday along with some upgrades; RPM package on ebay, allu front and rear chassis brace, allu servo cage, and a cheap bashing body. I guess my questions are as follows: is it normal to want to keep buying a new vehicle? I just bought the granite and sunk a little deep into the kraton 6s, but it seems like I just cant satisfy the craving. I go to the hobby store and my mouth starts to drool and I find any excuse in the book to convince my lady on why I NEED another RC.... My other question is, what other upgrades should I buy for the kraton? I've done some research a found that the v5 is pretty stout, but i'd like to bash this thing pretty hard if I can. I found that my granite takes a BEATING, but my axles are pretty cashed out. Any input on anything, even just to chat, is welcome! Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place. Arrma anonymous ? if you're keen on upgrading, I would go for a better spec servo. Or you can just run it as it is ?

welcome.. please have your wallet ready at all times...lol

I don't really upgrade any parts until they break, can't comment on that. But as far as that need to keep buying new rigs.. yes it's normal..lol..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back