Kraton New Kraton BLX no Reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Someone help me out.
So I broke down and go a new 6S Kraton EXB go it all put together and runs great. Only problem it won’t go into reverse (it will do it once in awhile out of the blue). Have Futaba R203GF
And a futaba T3PL. Best part is I run my old Kraton off the same controller and it runs great no problems.

7668E8D7-95F7-4FC4-A30E-072519C15444.jpeg

B8AC6F69-E178-4E1E-9579-617E4535DAE0.png

29F23DB9-B698-4677-8D8B-CDD37B6079E9.png

Did you do a throttle calibration on your ESC? It will need to know what high, neutral and reverse actually is. Make sure that throttle trim is at zero as well.

Reverse - keep in mind the first time you blip the throttle it's only 'brake' you have to do it twice in order to get reverse. My guess is that you know this but for reference.

I would assume that your ESC is set up for frw/brk/rev in it's setting as well.

Have you set your throttle end points and calibrated the ESC? I'd try that should fix the issue👍
Have you set your throttle end points and calibrated the ESC? I'd try that should fix the issue👍

Ok I found that in the manual. What push button are the talking about?

A216011E-A63D-4D06-8550-71161B600F23.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back