Kraton New Kraton EXB Breakage!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the cpcommon failure of the exb
mine ripped apart but now holded by washers and differant screws. The weak point of this bumper is when it gets pulled in a crash
View attachment 100814
My Canadian amigo, I am so glad you're here now. I used to be the one that made everybody think "how the fluck does he keep breaking sh!t that no one else ever breaks". It's nice to have finally passed on this torch, and to a fellow Canuck to boot. Bash on tabernac, bash on??
I was wondering how I lost that set pin ? When I went to out the new one in it didn't set all the way in. Turns out the tip was broken off inside the A-Arm. I had to drill it out! @Surchaufeur make sure to take all necessary precautions to prevent this from happening to you!! EXBroken!! ?

View attachment 100473
Oh ,,,,,, My ,,,,,,, God! What were you thinking Ed? Did you roll it down the driveway too fast again? Until they fix those tiny drive train issues, it's inevitable that things attached to the same truck are going to fail. You might want to put this truck away until the next redesign, and upgrade with the parts once they are available. I'll send you a Tekno to use while you wait for the new model. Hopefully this will tie you over. Time to get Tekno-tronic.

Last edited:
The result of a one wheel landing! Wait for it.......EXBroken!!!!

20200922_153922.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back