Kraton New Kraton Exb with Badlands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
My new Kraton Exb roller, my first monster truck

Swapped out those stock wheels to Pro-line Badlands MX38 belted

Hopping to get more parts this week or next, there is 2 new bodies, paint, rpm parts, other rear wing and some other things

Got the Bluetooth link to the monster x 8s ESC

And today is shimming time and some new diff fluid

DSC_2827.JPG

DSC_2824.JPG

DSC_2832.JPG

The dog is super excited about it LOL. Beautiful dog too. Question for you as I picked one up from my LHS just yesterday. I was surprised to see the shipping label on the outer brown box stamped Nov 2020 (my Mojave exb was the same) and am worried if I actually got the “latest updates” with this car. I will be shimming and checking fluids this weekend, so I’ll see for sure then, but Im curious what your box says for comparison?

Barry

The dog is super excited about it LOL. Beautiful dog too. Question for you as I picked one up from my LHS just yesterday. I was surprised to see the shipping label on the outer brown box stamped Nov 2020 (my Mojave exb was the same) and am worried if I actually got the “latest updates” with this car. I will be shimming and checking fluids this weekend, so I’ll see for sure then, but Im curious what your box says for comparison?

Barry
Yeah he's smiling 🤣
The brown box or the normal box? I will go look at it later
I'm pulling out all 3 diff to check it out , the center diff was almost empty
Everything will get shims if needed, the wheel bearing need some shims too

Sweet rig! So I have allways vented my tires. Normally 2 holes per tire and seal up the inside holes. This way no water or dirt get stuck in the tire with no way out. I assume the same goes for the belted tires......but not quite sure. Still looking for the official answer on the belted venting.

Got this pro-line skid things, now it's time to get it painted
I'm not sure about them on the bonnet, but those on the roof is great i think

I think it looks awesome. Will come together after its painted for sure! Plus its great protection!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back