Kraton New kraton v2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gman234

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi everyone my new kraton v2 finally arrives tomorrow was just wondering is there anything that I need to do with it first as it's my first rc for example do I need to break it in before going full power .
Any help or tips will be great can't wait haha even booked a couple days of work lol
Thanks folks.

Hi everyone my new kraton v2 finally arrives tomorrow was just wondering is there anything that I need to do with it first as it's my first rc for example do I need to break it in before going full power .
Any help or tips will be great can't wait haha even booked a couple days of work lol
Thanks folks.

i would recommend bumper front and rear :)

Have on order from tbr though it was essential lol
Hehe me too and im very satisfied with their stuff :) don't put on any wider tires if you keep the stock servo...i put on big joes for awesome traction and my servo totally striped after a couple of battery packs. Oh and also if you get the bumper you cant put on that wide tires in the front anyways hehe. I got my new servo today just waiting for the alu servo mount to arrive :)

Welcome, you picked one hell of a beast for your first RC lol. Youre going to love it. It's an electric, so not too much of a break-in needed. If you are using a fresh lipo pack, I like to go easy on them the first couple runs to help with their lifespan. If you do not have tools, check the stickies on this forum for some good suggestions. There are a lot of threads here showing mods for your Kraton, check them out. And be sure to give us a pic of your new beast!

Hehe me too and im very satisfied with their stuff :) don't put on any wider tires if you keep the stock servo...i put on big joes for awesome traction and my servo totally striped after a couple of battery packs. Oh and also if you get the bumper you cant put on that wide tires in the front anyways hehe. I got my new servo today just waiting for the alu servo mount to arrive :)
cheers for that as was going to look into new tyres for it but will hang on for now then.

Welcome, you picked one hell of a beast for your first RC lol. Youre going to love it. It's an electric, so not too much of a break-in needed. If you are using a fresh LiPo pack, I like to go easy on them the first couple runs to help with their lifespan. If you do not have tools, check the stickies on this forum for some good suggestions. There are a lot of threads here showing mods for your Kraton, check them out. And be sure to give us a pic of your new beast!
thank you and yes all fresh lipos so will take it easy for a while and sure will post a pick cant wait for it (like a kid at xmas).

cheers for that as was going to look into new tyres for it but will hang on for now then.

thank you and yes all fresh lipos so will take it easy for a while and sure will post a pick cant wait for it (like a kid at xmas).

She is here at last

Attachments

• 20160913_134730.jpg
    20160913_134730.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 57
Welcome, you picked one hell of a beast for your first RC lol. Youre going to love it. It's an electric, so not too much of a break-in needed. If you are using a fresh LiPo pack, I like to go easy on them the first couple runs to help with their lifespan. If you do not have tools, check the stickies on this forum for some good suggestions. There are a lot of threads here showing mods for your Kraton, check them out. And be sure to give us a pic of your new beast!

Just finished my first body mod time to tack the beast out.

Attachments

• 20160916_195305.jpg
    20160916_195305.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 56
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back