New lights installed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speeddevil

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 8s
New lights....what do you think?

20210628_103956.jpg

20210628_103931.jpg

Looks great! do you think they will hold up to bashing?
That was another question I had too 🤣😂 I like lights on rigs just never thought they’d hold up to bashing… my first experience with this was the bumper lights on my stampede 4x4… never lasted a whole bash session… same thing with the maxx light bar kit 🤷🏻‍♂️

Looks sharp, really dig it! 👍

Nice! That looks mean, how does it do with night driving ??
Nicht driving i did not do that but maybe in the future.. ill let you know!
Looks great! do you think they will hold up to bashing?
They hold up great!!
That was another question I had too 🤣😂 I like lights on rigs just never thought they’d hold up to bashing… my first experience with this was the bumper lights on my stampede 4x4… never lasted a whole bash session… same thing with the maxx light bar kit 🤷🏻‍♂️
They hold up great. You do need to protect the cables. The ledsholders are placed with nuts, sorry im from Holland so my engelisch writing is not that good ..😉 i did the inside of the body with liquid rubber.... see pic

Attachments

• 20210629_124029.jpg
    20210629_124029.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 56
Aw man, that looks so sick! 🤩

But like others here I'm torn on whether to bother installing a set of these in my own rig -- pretty worried I'm going to instantly regret it after my next failed attempt at a backflip (read: my next attempt at a backflip.)

Wish you could swap these in and out more easily so you could choose to only run them when doing a night run or the like ... 🤔

Aw man, that looks so sick! 🤩

But like others here I'm torn on whether to bother installing a set of these in my own rig -- pretty worried I'm going to instantly regret it after my next failed attempt at a backflip (read: my next attempt at a backflip.)

Wish you could swap these in and out more easily so you could choose to only run them when doing a night run or the like ... 🤔
I understand, but its in the body or not... hahaha than you have to buy a bash body toen you can swap them...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back