Limitless New look again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badmofreaker

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I figured that it was time for a new look for my limitless gt. This is a delta plastics C8 corvette body to go along with my xlx2 and tp 1450 motor. Now I need to dial it in before I can go all out,because of the power difference from my last setup. Hopefully I can get big numbers but I need to find a different road to do so. My car is on the heavy side at 16.4 lbs but has the drive train to handle it.

20210109_131423.jpg

20210109_131431.jpg

20210109_131540.jpg

Wow 😍 loving it😎nice job 👌 and how fast dose she go??

That's a sexy machine!!

Nice, are you happy with the quality of the body?

Nice, are you happy with the quality of the body?
Yes,great body but they should come with bigger hardware for the wing,so I made aluminum spacers instead of their plastic ones and bolted it with bigger washers,screws etc,a lot more secure

I asked because I just bought one and am disappointed in the quality. Thanks for your time.

Dig it bro 👍, Chevy boy here! 🤙

I think I need more juice,I just tried it and trying to start running it would go 10ft and throttle would shut off. I did this 3 times and kept shutting off ,then finally was able to come up on the throttle and got 132 mph . Doing all this I lost almost one third of the run but once it was going it would get the mph up quick. I think I need to up the batteries, I run 2 of the chnl 4s 5000 mah, if anyone else has had this issue, please let me know

wow, that looks show room ready. I'd be scared to drive it..lol

This is what happens with too much power, u break and then wreck. My cars drive train is completely locked so trying to run earlier the right front out drive on the diff broke causing a crash at 133 mph. I have yet to get a full pass with the new setup, but back together and try again tomorrow. What sucks is the car looked great now all scratched up.

20210116_121341.jpg

20210116_152102.jpg

This is what happens with too much power, u break and then wreck. My cars drive train is completely locked so trying to run earlier the right front out drive on the diff broke causing a crash at 133 mph. I have yet to get a full pass with the new setup, but back together and try again tomorrow. What sucks is the car looked great now all scratched up.

View attachment 120479

View attachment 120480
All fixed again, waiting on a range booster, running out of range causing wrecks

I figured that it was time for a new look for my limitless gt. This is a delta plastics C8 corvette body to go along with my xlx2 and tp 1450 motor. Now I need to dial it in before I can go all out,because of the power difference from my last setup. Hopefully I can get big numbers but I need to find a different road to do so. My car is on the heavy side at 16.4 lbs but has the drive train to handle it.

View attachment 118871

View attachment 118872

View attachment 118873
Hey I have been wrecking my brain on the correct cutting for the body can you give me some advice or guidance I'd appreciate it

Hey I have been wrecking my brain on the correct cutting for the body can you give me some advice or guidance I'd appreciate it
You need to trim off a little at a time and keep checking,when u cut enough off to mark your holes the body will drop more and then do your final cuts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back