Kraton New look Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mboss

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Got a new body and figured I would try to do a marble paint job with some cans...freestyled the design...pleased with outcome

Attachments

• 20180628_215920.jpg
    20180628_215920.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 297
  • 20180628_215809.jpg
    20180628_215809.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 292
Thanks...this is a yeti raptor body from proline. Mount right up to stock position post...just need to cut the back.

thanks for the compliments...almost didnt paint it because I wanted a different color other than green...but was too impatient to wait:D...looks good outside when the sun hits the paint...enjoy customizing as much as driving

thanks for the compliments...almost didnt paint it because I wanted a different color other than green...but was too impatient to wait:D...looks good outside when the sun hits the paint...enjoy customizing as much as driving

Great work, in your profile pic is that an El Camino body? That one looks killer too.

Great work, in your profile pic is that an El Camino body? That one looks killer too.

yes...this came from my savage and was put on mine Nero...wish I could still buy it but cant find hpi muscle car bodies

yes...this came from my savage and was put on mine Nero...wish I could still buy it but cant find hpi muscle car bodies

Yeah, I have the GTO body on my MT410, and have a second one, that I may eventually run on my Kraton, not really sure though (don't know how it'll look with the wing, maybe I'll just keep it as a back up for when I smash the one I'm running).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back