New Losi 1/10 Tenacity DB Pro 4WD Desert Buggy Brushless RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newergrowup

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
https://www.rccaraction.com/losi-1-10-tenacity-db-pro-4wd-desert-buggy-brushless-rtr-video

This car looks really good.
130a esc . Spectrum Motor and Esc
Led light bar
Adjustable shocks
Aluminium chassie
Fully covered gearing system.
alot good things here

• Spektrum Smart 130A Brushless ESC and Spektrum Firma 4-Pole 3150
  • Spektrum DX2E Active radio system with AVC and new SPMSR6100AT Receiver
  • Waterproof Components
  • 12mm race inspired aluminum bodied shock absorbers and caps
  • Race Inspired Scale Body
  • Falken Wildpeak MT Tires
  • Sway Bars
  • Adjustable Turnbuckles
  • Officially Licensed trim schemes from Fox Racing and Lucas Oil
  • Front LED bar
  • Three silicone filled gear differentials
  • Center Differentia

I like that you can flip over the Body shell so easy also.
3X DIFF also

Price is not bad either.

This must be Arrma 3s BLX killer ?

Losi-1_10-Tenacity-DB-Pro-4WD-Desert-Buggy-Brushless-RTR-6 (1).jpg

I see this car today at my local hobbyshop.
Damn,
i did just buy Arrma Senton 3s BLX
need change shocks arms and other things.
Losi have it all, also better ESC and everything what i can see, the adjustable shocks look great also

THIS Losi is nice i think, also alu shock towes.
looks like very good car to me.

what do you think?

is this the best 1/10 brushless rtr car now ?
this is the latest less than 500us

if i have know about this before i would not buy the Senton 3s self :(

Losi-1_10-Tenacity-DB-Pro-4WD-Desert-Buggy-Brushless-RTR-5.jpg

Last edited:
why is anything a killer of what you have?
You will always envy the new toys, get used to that feeling, unless you want and can purchase every new truck that comes out on the market.
I think Arrma is still the better choice. For me, the parts can be replaced quickly, I have a good inventory at my shop. And from what I heard, Losi are very nice built trucks, but way more fragile. I do not want a shelf queen.
Nice Rc, and your Senton is also a very nice rc.

why is anything a killer of what you have?
You will always envy the new toys, get used to that feeling, unless you want and can purchase every new truck that comes out on the market.
I think Arrma is still the better choice. For me, the parts can be replaced quickly, I have a good inventory at my shop. And from what I heard, Losi are very nice built trucks, but way more fragile. I do not want a shelf queen.
Nice Rc, and your Senton is also a very nice rc.

So true.

I love my Arrma Senton 3s.

Maybe i don't love this Losi after i drive it.

Also about parts.
My local shop has all Arrma Options and parts.
This helps alot.

Losi Parts is also very expensive.

Thank you for make me feel happy again with my new Arrma Senton 3s :)
I really love this car :)
We already had a post about this one, and yes it looks great!

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/losi-tenacity-db-pro.14799/

Hello

yes i actually see that 5minutes after i make my treath about this LOL

Admin can erase this now

Thank you all :)

$150 more than the BLX3s cars, so maybe a different price point.

Plus it is a SCB, not a 1/8 ebug. So different market.

But yeah, it looks nice. On my "want" list, for sure. But it won't replace my Typhon 6s.

True

Losi is alot expensive.
I can upgrade my Senton easy to be more Durable than the Losi with the rest of money i think.

6s Typhoon is a beast. This Losi is nothing to that :)
I have read alot and seen videos at youtube about this car.
6s Arrmas is TOTALLY INSANE BEAST CAR :)
insane fast and great.
This is also alot money offcourse :) you need dual lipos, these are not cheap either :)

Well well
if you need that super speed , then you buy 6s cars offcourse :) HEHE

next summer i will try one 6s Arrma maybe :)

$150 more than the BLX3s cars, so maybe a different price point.

Plus it is a SCB, not a 1/8 ebug. So different market.

But yeah, it looks nice. On my "want" list, for sure. But it won't replace my Typhon 6s.
I saw a demo model at my lhs. It's got a lot of quality aluminum parts and from what I've read here so far, is a quality build. There's a lot of places around here in Toronto where a strong little 3s like that would shine. Never tried one of the Arrma 3s, but the compact design of the Losi would make it fun to drive in specific circumstances like smaller bmx tracks of which we have a few. Definitely would make a great second vehicle to own if all out bashing isn't the only objective. I wonder why Arrma doesn't integrate aluminum into a 3s 10th scale sized vehicle? I'm sure there would be a good demand from many. Probably because the price point would be too close to the 8th scale I guess. As far as the extra costs compared to the current 3s line from Arrma, aluminum shocks, towers, chassis and a dedicated center dif definitely justify the cost. I know I would get great use out of one. ?

Plastic, done right, can be stronger then stamped 6k-grade aluminum. The 4x4 plastics are done right. Heck, my Granite front shock tower gas been cracked for about 6 months, and it wont finish breaking. And I wont replace it till it does.... lol

I must be special because I have snapped a rear tower and a few chassis too.

I must be special because I have snapped a rear tower and a few chassis too.
If you read through the 4x4 forum and take note of all the broken chassis and shock towers, I think you'll see that's it's not very common. I've broken one chassis and one shock tower in a year of ownership. That's not bad at all considering that I'm pretty hard on trucks. I've never wished the chassis or towers were metal. If they did make them metal it would be the same cheap aluminum they use for the 6s chassis and towers and we all know how easily they bend. ?

I really like the look of these. I would be torn over which colorway to get. I’m waiting to see what the reviewers on YouTube think about it.

If you read through the 4x4 forum and take note of all the broken chassis and shock towers, I think you'll see that's it's not very common. I've broken one chassis and one shock tower in a year of ownership. That's not bad at all considering that I'm pretty hard on trucks. I've never wished the chassis or towers were metal. If they did make them metal it would be the same cheap aluminum they use for the 6s chassis and towers and we all know how easily they bend. ?
Yep I know I’m special. I don’t want a bunch of aluminum parts either. I like the light plastic on the 4x4 series for the most part. I think the shocks being plastic is a mistake, since they leak so much. Most of the other parts I’ve upgraded to aluminum were probably due to bad bearings or my lack of driving skills.

I'm waiting to see how much it is in CAD $'s. The 3s BLX models are between $400 and $450, and the 6s start around $680. If it lands around $550, then it's a good deal and I think worth giving a try. The idea is to run it different than I would the 6s, but not have to worry about upgrades. Again, three digs, no slipper, aluminum shocks and a name like Losi to back it up. Seems like a not bad deal all around.

I'm waiting to see how much it is in CAD $'s. The 3s BLX models are between $400 and $450, and the 6s start around $680. If it lands around $550, then it's a good deal and I think worth giving a try. The idea is to run it different than I would the 6s, but not have to worry about upgrades. Again, three digs, no slipper, aluminum shocks and a name like Losi to back it up. Seems like a not bad deal all around.
I'm going to see if my LHS has one.

Edit: three difs not digs wtf!

I've wanted the TEN SCBE since the first time I saw it, so this is a bonus as it will likely be cheaper than I could find a SCBE for.

Looks like $580 ($430 US) with the current exchange based on Horizon and Amain. Gotta see what the lhs guy does. Could be my next Xmas gift to me.maybe I'll snag his demo.

So true.

I love my Arrma Senton 3s.

Maybe i don't love this Losi after i drive it.

Also about parts.
My local shop has all Arrma Options and parts.
This helps alot.

Losi Parts is also very expensive.

Thank you for make me feel happy again with my new Arrma Senton 3s :)
I really love this car :)

Hello

yes i actually see that 5minutes after i make my treath about this LOL

Admin can erase this now

Thank you all :)
Nah we can just merge the threads.
Looks like $580 ($430 US) with the current exchange based on Horizon and Amain. Gotta see what the lhs guy does. Could be my next Xmas gift to me.maybe I'll snag his demo.
Horizon has the Tenacity DB Pro for $429.99 US. This is the cheapest brand new SCBE I could find https://www.ebay.com/itm/TEAM-LOSI-1-10-TEN-SCBE-4WD-Brushless-RTR-with-AVC-Orange-LOS03007T2-FREE-SHIPPI/253923316194?epid=2254554392&hash=item3b1f0251e2:g:D7YAAOSwb-RbuzuU&LH_BIN=1

-edit- and I just noticed the SCBE has plastic shocks with preload clips. And the shock towers appear to be plastic as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back