New Losi 1/10 Tenacity DB Pro 4WD Desert Buggy Brushless RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picking it up Friday.
raw.gif

Zero send anticipated. Gonna try some technical driving at a couple of small tracks. Sorry @jondilly1974, gonna be a bit more careful with this one.
IMG_20191001_200328_588.jpg

Im sure it can take some decent jumps but yeah I'm sure it's better suited for more general type bashing.
I already know the perfect first spot to try it. It's a track not far from where some of us Ontario guys meet, but was too small to run the 6s rigs. Now I can bash at one, and two minutes down the road, race around at another. Win/Win!

Did you get the Lucas or Fox version?
It's the Lucas. It's on display at a lhs. I've been working them on it for about two weeks. I got the call today. Crazy good deal or I would've got a Typhon or Granite soon. Need a 3s smaller rig for less intense running. This thing is a very nice build for the money, well at least what I'm getting it for??

It's the Lucas. It's on display at a lhs. I've been working them on it for about two weeks. I got the call today. Crazy good deal or I would've got a Typhon or Granite soon. Need a 3s smaller rig for less intense running. This thing is a very nice build for the money, well at least what I'm getting it for??
So will you honestly take it easy on the thing, or will you be like Ed and say I’m not gonna do some crazy sh!t like launch it and then go ahead and launch it anyways? ?

So will you honestly take it easy on the thing, or will you be like Ed and say I’m not gonna do some crazy sh!t like launch it and then go ahead and launch it anyways? ?
Nope. I have the Noto for that. I was looking for something smaller to run in places the 6s can't go. There a few small tracks that would be perfect for this buggy. I'm not going to send it. I'm not going to send it. I'm going to send it. Oops?

Well, at least you didn't sink it or anything crazy! That sucks though. I was looking forward to some coverage of it... I have an itch to pick up something similar too.
Opened the door to a Typhon 3s. Still want a smaller track style car.

How much were you going to get it for?

How much were you going to get it for?
Cheap. Can't give numbers because I promised I wouldn't. Even though I didn't get it, I'm a man of my word. It's a brand new demo, sticker still on the box. Wouldn't have even been able to make a video until they gave me the okay.

That sucks. For $356-$375 I would be all over it. Just don’t know how well it would hold up. The Typhon 3S is a lot of fun if you decide to get it. I put typhon 6s shocks on it hot racing bell crank and pivot balls and it’s been great. The only thing I’ve broken is a couple of the links. They are longer and a little thinner than the others. $14 for the whole set on Jenny’s.

Man that’s terrible. My LHS won’t even tell me when it’s going up for sale. Thinking owners kid is getting the floor model or something. Horizon is OOS till further notice. Looks like we are stuck with great arrma cars for the near future. Typon 6 s watch out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back