New Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rcsparks has one and put it side by side with the udr, thing is huge! Looks like a sweet rig?

I went and looked at this thing right now at my lhs. You have to remove about 25 screws just to get the lid off...?

Big fat PASS for me....
I agree they could have done better on that part but the udr has a ton of screws too and I rarely need to take the body off. So far I'm impressed and looking forward to running this weekend!
That's kinda the point - you rarely have to take the lid off. The UDR is 14 (6 front, 4 rear, 2 each side) - but again, you rarely have to take it off.

That's kinda the point - you rarely have to take the lid off. The UDR is 14 (6 front, 4 rear, 2 each side) - but again, you rarely have to take it off.

I hear what you all are saying about the screws , but agree , how often do you have to take the body off ? Going to pick mine up right now !!!!

Always! Who doesn't want easy access to the electronics, motor, ESC, ETC?.... Nothing I buy stays stock, ever. I had plans for this if I liked it enough but to have to literally remove 25 screws to get the lid off of is a total turn off for me.

There is an A$$ for every seat. This seat doesn't fit mine..

I saw the yellow in the hobby shop yesterday....didn't realize how big it was...looks great. For those of you who got one, let us know how it rides.

I saw the yellow in the hobby shop yesterday....didn't realize how big it was...looks great. For those of you who got one, let us know how it rides.
Yeah it's seems like it's as long as my xmaxx when looking at it. Haven't truly compared them but makes udr look like a 1/10 truck.

Compared to an Arrma it's a pain to work on. There's no denying that. Front and center diff access is awful. Steering rack is pretty crappy as well. But I love the platform. Bite the bullet and make all your upgrades at once and make damn sure you put the diffs back in the right way. That was a bitter pill to swallow ???

Compared to an Arrma it's a pain to work on. There's no denying that. Front and center diff access is awful. Steering rack is pretty crappy as well. But I love the platform. Bite the bullet and make all your upgrades at once and make damn sure you put the diffs back in the right way. That was a bitter pill to swallow ???
Yep agreed. The UDR is the worst to work on out of my rigs, but having the right tools make it go quicker. I have tore the UDR down more times than I’d care to admit. No fault of the vehicle really more on me changing things and normal maintenance.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back