New Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the new release from Losi , looks like a nice job they did changing it up some !! Realistic looks , handling , lights , spare tires , etc and 8s ! Hope to see one in person at my LHS .

I've always like this truck. It's on my short list for sure!

I'm with you on that one gotnitro. I like rc scalers but I just can't do the lexan bodies. I loved my wraith to death though. Tube chassis FTW. The main thing that bugs me on trophies is how the rear quarter panels are sort of detached. It just looks odd to me when they flop about while driving.

I personally can’t stand how SCT’s handle or look only because when crapsucks launched the first slash, everyone and their grandma owned one. They sounded like empty plastic milk jugs being kicked down the track. This thing I would own.
32nlrv.jpg

I will be buying one of these in the spring so Ive got lots of time to save. Wanted a SBR original but never did get it. I’ve got a Mojave now, 2 big desert trucks to rip around with would be awesome! Now do you go with the King in Blue or Brenthel in yellow lol. I like both those

I wish they’d do a hinged body n cage like the dB pro or the dbxl ? all them screws
Other than that the truck looks sick
Yeah, I have the SRR and working on that truck is a major female dog. It's one if the reasons I don't run it all that much.

I really like the Mojave , and while it has an independent rear so it handles nice , now I want to experience the drive of the solid rear axle so you get that " slide " to the truck . This truck looks more scale , has lights front and rear ( Mojave NA , and pay extra on the UDR ) , NTM has 2 spare tires !

I really like the Mojave , and while it has an independent rear so it handles nice , now I want to experience the drive of the solid rear axle so you get that " slide " to the truck . This truck looks more scale , has lights front and rear ( Mojave NA , and pay extra on the UDR ) , NTM has 2 spare tires !
Check out RC Driver Online's Mojave video in the same location. I was really impressed with the Mojave when I first saw that video. The Mojave is still amazing, but now it looks like it's bouncing around like crazy in comparison to the Losi. This Losi's suspension is absorbing jumps that sends other cars airborne.

Now if this truck had a sound module of the real 900hp truck would be awesome !!! Wait , didn't another company do that ???? :rolleyes:
I think it was Tyco.

No eta date on these yet ? But what about that leak that said Kraton 8s SC ? Wonder what that was about ? Did Arrma possibly build another one , larger and more to scale ?

Check out RC Driver Online's Mojave video in the same location. I was really impressed with the Mojave when I first saw that video. The Mojave is still amazing, but now it looks like it's bouncing around like crazy in comparison to the Losi. This Losi's suspension is absorbing jumps that sends other cars airborne.
Yeah this losi really has my attention. Soaks rocks, jumps, and bumps like it’s nothing. And it’s a big heavy vehicle which good electronics.

I would love to pick one of these up I’m a huge fan of the desert racers and the detail and looks of this rig is killer. I’m glade I have not pulled the trigger on the lasernut I thought that thing looked great but a desert truck like this Losi checks all the boxes for me. Losi nailed it. Just hope it does not have all the problems like the Lasernut or the 1/10 Baja Rey.

I would love to pick one of these up I’m a huge fan of the desert racers and the detail and looks of this rig is killer. I’m glade I have not pulled the trigger on the lasernut I thought that thing looked great but a desert truck like this Losi checks all the boxes for me. Losi nailed it. Just hope it does not have all the problems like the Lasernut or the 1/10 Baja Rey.
The original SBR is a pretty solid vehicle. This one can only be better ???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back