New Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the opposite , while I was anxiously waiting for mine , now that I have and have driven it , yes it is cool ( looks / power ) but I am not in love with it . It is O.K , but not really what I was expecting , IMO , I wish I bought the UDR instead .

I was one wanting to buy the SBR 2.0, money in hand but after the mixed reviews and from what I saw, I ended up buying the UDR last week instead.
SBR 2.0 is on another level, more power, more durability, 8s and more. And the size, of course) All you have to do is roll cage mod, to make it stable, especially in air.

Last edited:
I'm the opposite , while I was anxiously waiting for mine , now that I have and have driven it , yes it is cool ( looks / power ) but I am not in love with it . It is O.K , but not really what I was expecting , IMO , I wish I bought the UDR instead .

A little shocked to see this - can I ask why?

A little shocked to see this - can I ask why?
Well , again while it looks bad azz sitting there , if people thought a Maxx / or UDR flips over easy on grass , they need to drive this . Driving it on grass , you'd better slow way down for the turn or it's going over !! Kinda aggravating . Straight line speed / looks / handling the terrain is awesome . Now , jumping , it is a hit or miss on take off , same jump over and over varies , some nose diving , some good , other looking at the sky , and the landing , the rear " bounces " up more than I would like . I am being nitpicky . I feel I have a good driving ability for jumping , and still have to pay extra special attention on driving this truck on the jumping .
Not an issue on my K8S / DBXL-E / Xmaxx / Talion / Noto . Note I am not complaining about run time / durability / removing the body / etc . Now having 4 big RC's , man is this thing heavy like the others , you get an appreciation running the 6s lineup , they feel small and light now !!! LOL Mojave is a perfect size ,hence the want for the UDR . Do I hate the SBR 2.0 , no , will I sell it , no . With that said , I have never driven a UDR , but by all ( and there are alot ) of videos , most have it under better looking control then the SBR 2.0 .
arrma_tigger did you see my vids of my SBR 2.0 ?
I was one wanting to buy the SBR 2.0, money in hand but after the mixed reviews and from what I saw, I ended up buying the UDR last week instead.
And........... ? Feedback .

Last edited:
Well , again while it looks bad azz sitting there , if people thought a Maxx / or UDR flips over easy on grass , they need to drive this . Driving it on grass , you'd better slow way down for the turn or it's going over !! Kinda aggravating . Straight line speed / looks / handling the terrain is awesome . Now , jumping , it is a hit or miss on take off , same jump over and over varies , some nose diving , some good , other looking at the sky , and the landing , the rear " bounces " up more than I would like . I am being nitpicky . I feel I have a good driving ability for jumping , and still have to pay extra special attention on driving this truck on the jumping .
Not an issue on my K8S / DBXL-E / Xmaxx / Talion / Noto . Note I am not complaining about run time / durability / removing the body / etc . Now having 4 big RC's , man is this thing heavy like the others , you get an appreciation running the 6s lineup , they feel small and light now !!! LOL Mojave is a perfect size ,hence the want for the UDR . Do I hate the SBR 2.0 , no , will I sell it , no . With that said , I have never driven a UDR , but by all ( and there are alot ) of videos , most have it under better looking control then the SBR 2.0 .
arrma_tigger did you see my vids of my SBR 2.0 ?

And........... ? Feedback .
You should really do the roll cage mod If you haven’t it already, this is the essential for that truck. It will not bounce on landings anymore and it fix taking off stability as well.

Last edited:
Roll Cage Flex Fixed
7F45F9A2-E443-460E-A3A7-B67E53891D87.gif
687300A8-B81A-4EB4-971F-EDF1D0024629.gif

It does sound really loud btw like the gear mesh isn't set right or something and I've heard this in other videos. Is it stock or anything else upgraded?

It does sound really loud btw like the gear mesh isn't set right or something and I've heard this in other videos. Is it stock or anything else upgraded?
It is very loud, because of 1.5 mod gears. I did full rebuild before run and it sounds exactly the same like others on YouTube.

Last edited:
I happened to see that the other day , cool !!!! Although I don't like bashing / jumping on pavement and concrete .

Heres my new sbr 2.0
Its huge i like the size of it

20210325_094516.jpg

First mods i did
Push back the light bars
It was sticking out like a sore thumb

And the back light is also closer to the roof now

Attachments

• 20210329_131256.jpg
    20210329_131256.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 20210329_135414.jpg
    20210329_135414.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back