New Losi U4???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SARRT8

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
1594767866251.jpeg

This looks pretty interesting. I have always liked the U4 rigs.

Anyone heard any news on this yet. I can’t find anything on it or even a release date.

Yeah that’s what I got also. I guess like the new Arrmas we will just have to wait.

I believe it’s a little longer chassis than the Tenacity DB Pro ??

I will be getting the black one. Great job Losi.
I am definitely getting one. This thing is awesome looking-- and it doesn't appear to be lacking in the performance department either!

Last edited:
Look really nice. Longer wheelbase than a tenacity pro, 375 instead of ~330mm, with bigger wheels, but all the rest look like same, excepted the body shell. Almost all the spares are mentioned to fit all the tenacity chassis.

But, on the Losi website they advise to use it with 3s os 4s. The drive train train is a 1/10 SCT drive train, not a 1/8 drive train. I'm not sure the shafts will survive long with heavier weight and 4s. I did a short run test with the tenacity pro db, on 3s, very nice handling and good amount of power, but i will never use it on 4s, it is a 1/10 drive train.

After watching the videos available and specs, this thing looks awesome. The Tenacity line is pretty good I had the DB Pro for a while, and this on 4S! I think I’ll sell my crawler (Axial Capra) and buy this rock racer. It’s more my style for sure didn’t really like crawler RC. And I’ve got some nice gds beadlocks with proline tires that will fit this buggy I think. Pretty cool release by Losi!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back