New Losi U4???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What shims did you use I have the some problem and do not have a bit of clew of how to fix it
I put 1 more shim under each of the sun gears inside the center diff (for a total of 3 under each) and my center diff appears to be corrected.

sorry i don't have the measurement, i brought the shim from the diff to the hardware store and bought some bin washers to use as additional shims.
Hello.

I have a question about this model... Can someone tell me how is easy way to clean it? When you drive in wet conditions is mud on the rc model. Yes car is waterproof but you can't clean with water pressure. Please tell me how to? Thanks
quick rinse, an old rag, and compressed air @ 100 psi does the job for me - don't forget to wd40 up bearings and metal parts and AVOID your electronics

Last edited:
Has anyone ever used a 4s and a 3s in series to get 7s?

You forgot bashing ;)
These are my four dream attributes.
It's doable but there are a few things that you have to keep an eye on when doing that, first you need a 8s esc, second ideally you would want the esc to have a lvc setting for 7s, I don't know if any of them do or not, or a low voltage alarm, third both batteries must be the same capactity(mah), the same C rate and from the same seller. I've seen guys do this to make 5s to run on their 6s rigs.

So I've read through the thread but somehow I may have missed it but what has everyone done to correct the sloppy steering? Is upgrading to SCTE parts the only thing? Mine is pretty bad and it's brand new.

Kit above looks like it would do it. There’s also slop in my servo which is maybe half of all the slop. I don’t notice it much, I guess I’m used to my Arrmas...

Man you guys making me nervous I better keep this thing to light bashing, got 4 packs threw it and everything seems fine guess I better go threw it after the 5th to check bolts and change diff fluids
Made roof guards at work and just been running stock 12t pinion, definitely rips on 4as but that is were I would imagine you start breaking things like those drive shafts. I bought a set of 2 because I heard that was biggest issue and rpm skid guards and upgrade servo.

Attachments

• Resized_20210424_095655.jpeg
    Resized_20210424_095655.jpeg
    321.3 KB · Views: 63
What do you mean by shim the center dif ? Mine sounds kinda load don't know but guess I should check it
Were was the play at internally? And do you have part numbers I have spare drive shafts but I heard tekno ones are awsome. I don't plan on bashing it more just racing around maybe few small jumps but do want use 4s it's great for my kids to drive much more control than a EXB or my big rock for them lol.

Mines been fine, bought it the day of release, my fororite 4s rig. don’t worry until you break something. The YouTube super stars really over hype the lack durability on this. The cvds are really the only issue, if they ecven break on you and there’s a fix for it...only maintenance mine has needed is blowing the crap out of it with an air hose.

Ok so keep eye on center diff upgrade to tekno shafts got it lol, oh I put a s6230 (I believe is part #) spektrum servo definitely speeds up stearing and I tell you what these manuals suck I totally messed up transmitter when trying to set end points so lucky some did video which is like opposite what they say in book. Now I understand the saying " reads like old steroids instructions" makes no sense hahaa. Thanks for information team

I've had about 10 packs for mine I have no issues but I would like to upgrade the shocks anyone have some part numbers potentially

I've had about 10 packs for mine I have no issues but I would like to upgrade the shocks anyone have some part numbers potentially
I was going to say losi db pro but looking at the part numbers it has the same on it as the lasernut. I saw a youtube video early on of someone who put some different ones on, let me find it...

My truck seems really tight on the front I moved shocks out but I blew out the spring retainer and shock end. You found an alternative but parts are discontinued LOL I'll see what I can find. Are they direct bolt up ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back