Big Rock NEW M2C motor plate and brace INSTALLED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLXgrassKILLER

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
Let me say......what a FANTASTIC PRODUCT!!!! Weather permitting I'm going to run it this weekend and see how it holds up. By the looks of it and the feel as I installed it, I have no doubts this product means business. I've bent three plates so far and I can see bending this one. It's most certainly made of extremely dense aluminum. Can't wait!!!

Screenshot_20210415-205356_Gallery.jpg

20210415_205333.jpg

Dang bro you went all out on that bad boy didn't ya? Is that a Hot Racing 6s servo mount in there? How did you get that in there? And your tower to tower brace is on backwards, the threaded plastic thingy is supposed to be on the front.

Dang bro you went all out on that bad boy didn't ya? Is that a Hot Racing 6s servo mount in there? How did you get that in there? And your tower to tower brace is on backwards, the threaded plastic thingy is supposed to be on the front.
Yeah...it's a 6s servo mount. I made my own skid plate last year and after dry fitting everything a hundred times drilled up through the bottom and used the aluminum skid plate as a strong point for the servo post. All holes are counter sunk and flush. Thanks for spotting the tower brace being on backwards. I never really paid much attention to it when I installed it.

Let me say......what a FANTASTIC PRODUCT!!!! Weather permitting I'm going to run it this weekend and see how it holds up. By the looks of it and the feel as I installed it, I have no doubts this product means business. I've bent three plates so far and I can see bending this one. It's most certainly made of extremely dense aluminum. Can't wait!!!

View attachment 140010

View attachment 140011
Looks nice. Do you have a build thread? If not you should make one, you seem to have some interesting things going on there. I plan to do a build thread on mine since it’s the most modded truck I have. The rest have little changes but are pretty main stream...
Hurricane

Do you still have it on your Big Rock? How is it holding?

Do you still have it on your Big Rock? How is it holding?
I still have it, last time I used it, my nephew had a bash with it and one of the shock springs is now missing, I haven't bothered fixing it. I haven't been fixing it as I've only been running my teknos now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back