Outcast NEW M2C Shock Towers on the way!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC DUDE81

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Outcast 4s
  8. Senton 6s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Typhon 3s
Here is a vid I did testing a prototype rear shock tower from M2C racing! Mitch has designed this super tough while minimizing weight! Fronts will follow! Also kicking off the new ramp build.:cool:?

Here is a vid I did testing a prototype rear shock tower from M2C racing! Mitch has designed this super tough while minimizing weight! Fronts will follow! Also kicking off the new ramp build.:cool:?

Wow. That's about all that came mind while I watched. That ramp is intense. Love those M2C towers, definitely on the wish list. Amazing as always Eric???

I've been holding out for some...do you know when they'll be available?

Nice bash vid. I've been holding out on buying 3 sets of towers ever since I heard Mitch had some in development and Kenny lost his supply chain. Hopefully he'll offer Kraton/Outcast along with v3/4 Talion & Typhon sometime in the near future.

Nice bash vid. I've been holding out on buying 3 sets of towers ever since I heard Mitch had some in development and Kenny lost his supply chain. Hopefully he'll offer Kraton/Outcast along with v3/4 Talion & Typhon sometime in the near future.
I'll even take some prototype ones at this point!

That was some pretty crazy air! Looks like you just need to stock up on shock mount bolts now!

I wonder if it will still work with their tower brace that helps avoid snapping the bulkhead.

That was some pretty crazy air! Looks like you just need to stock up on shock mount bolts now!

I wonder if it will still work with their tower brace that helps avoid snapping the bulkhead.
Yeah i'm going to order some 12.9 grade 3x25mm screws that should be much stronger! I actually installed the rear tower brace today onto the M2C tower. A job drilling through it but it works! ?
I've been holding out for some...do you know when they'll be available?
Should be soon! The rears are about to go into production and the fronts will follow.

Love the videos man. I watch them on YouTube as well. I do however have a question or two. How do you have your shocks set up, and do you know which shock towers I can use from M2C that would fit my talion v3? I have the chassis and it's great.

Love the videos man. I watch them on YouTube as well. I do however have a question or two. How do you have your shocks set up, and do you know which shock towers I can use from M2C that would fit my talion v3? I have the chassis and it's great.
M2C is coming out with Talion shock towers in the very near future.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back