New Max10 140a esc motor sizes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
I'm building a custom extended Bandit and already have the Max10 G2 on the way. Haven't decided which motor yet. I run a Max10 SCT with the Spektrum 3665 on my Stampede and its pretty great although it still got warm easier than I would have liked during the summer.

Anybody run the HW 3665 with the new Max10 G2? Wondering how well it does with temps running 4s. I'm debating between that and a Hobbystar 2400kv sensored 4268.

I'm building a custom extended Bandit and already have the Max10 G2 on the way. Haven't decided which motor yet. I run a Max10 SCT with the Spektrum 3665 on my Stampede and its pretty great although it still got warm easier than I would have liked during the summer.

Anybody run the HW 3665 with the new Max10 G2? Wondering how well it does with temps running 4s. I'm debating between that and a Hobbystar 2400kv sensored 4268.
4268 seems awfully heavy for a bandit. then again, don't know how long you are planning to extend it. No specific experiences with the G2 max10, but temps should be improved on 4s vs 3s. I've upped voltage from standard on a few of my trucks (3s to 4s or 4s to 6s) and the temps have gone down across the board.

It will be a good bit heavier than a stock Bandit. Not sure what the length will be, probably 12.75, but I might go 13.75 and same width as Slash. All the turnbuckles are 4mm EXB, Tekno Driveshafts, MT tires in the rear with SCT tires up front.

Here's the build so far, waiting for the extended aluminum chassis and transmission case, new sensored Max10 G2 140a, tires and body. Got Arrma body mounts in place, will need to make a kydex mounting bracket for the wing. I have the 3s Spektrum motor mounted for now but will be replacing with a HW 3665 or Hobbystar 4068, both are sensored.

20221201_162927.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back