Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

New Mega Granite stopped steering

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by chaoschaos, Aug 3, 2015.

1. chaoschaos

chaoschaos Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Granite
    I bought a new Mega Granite. I drove it 3 times. And now it stops steering.

What do i need to do ?? I can drive it forward and backward with no issues. i can hear the parts moving when i turn the control but the wheels wont' turn / steer. :(

Brand new to the lobby with no experience.

Thanks......CC

#1 chaoschaos, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  2. Aflan

Aflan Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Mojave
    Sounds like your servo is grinding its teeth...I suspect you need a new one... Perhaps the others can advice you on which type you need for a Mega...I don't know if there are that many differences between the Mojave BLX and the Granite Mega...o_O
    So Oracle...Speak!...:p

3. slothkigg

slothkigg Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Granite
    Traxxas 2075 is a near dead replacement size wise and is still waterproof, similar in power, and doesn't take any modding to fit in. I had the same issue with my blx. I think I've likely ran 30+ packs through it since I've changed it and no troubles at all. Hope this helps. :)

4. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Fury, Granite
    slothkigg likes this.
  • Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer