Vorteks New Member First Arrma!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icumpd

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vorteks
Whats up guys! As title states I am a new member to the forums and this is my first Arrma, I have a lot of the other brand RC'S. So I just ordered the Purple Vorteks and the works to run it. Is there anything that I should know about this truck before hand? Spare parts to get ect, ect. Cant wait to put this against my Rustler same color scheme.

Welcome to the forum. Spare parts to get are a talion 6s and the gear to run it. The vorteks is a new rc car (not even three weeks) so most people have yet to purchase one. I am guessing that in a few months you will know more of what to have spares for.
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

Welcome to the forum! I have had too many to count Arrma RCs and lately have really bought into the 3s lineup. I have the Typhon, Granite and Big Rock now. Many cars share a lot of similar parts. Most parts from the Vorteks are shared with the Arrma Granite. Same length a arms and links as well as the chassis. I don't think you will have much trouble with breakage and local shops are getting pretty good at carrying most parts. I would advise to set your steering endpoints from the start so that you don't overextend your servo. The slipper does tend to be a little tight from the factory so you could familiarize yourself with adjusting the slipper. Besides that just throw some batteries in and let it rip. Enjoy 👊

Welcome to the forum. Spare parts to get are a talion 6s and the gear to run it. The vorteks is a new rc car (not even three weeks) so most people have yet to purchase one. I am guessing that in a few months you will know more of what to have spares for.
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com
I’m new as well I have a Limitless and I’m using it to drag race I need to know some drag racing gears

Welcome to the forum! I have had too many to count Arrma RCs and lately have really bought into the 3s lineup. I have the Typhon, Granite and Big Rock now. Many cars share a lot of similar parts. Most parts from the Vorteks are shared with the Arrma Granite. Same length a arms and links as well as the chassis. I don't think you will have much trouble with breakage and local shops are getting pretty good at carrying most parts. I would advise to set your steering endpoints from the start so that you don't overextend your servo. The slipper does tend to be a little tight from the factory so you could familiarize yourself with adjusting the slipper. Besides that just throw some batteries in and let it rip. Enjoy 👊
So -that should mean that RPM A arms for the Granite should fit and are probably a wise purchase.. I believe JayTee recently broke his.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back