Granite New Member Granite 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Jazz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Would like to say hello and am looking forward to the wealth of information and members' rides. Just got a Granite 3s 4x4 2 weeks ago, and having a blast. Brings back memories of my Clodbuster and Bruiser days....

Attachments

• 20190118_222046.jpg
    20190118_222046.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 77
  • 20190118_222115.jpg
    20190118_222115.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 20190118_222224.jpg
    20190118_222224.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 63
Would like to say hello and am looking forward to the wealth of information and members' rides. Just got a Granite 3s 4x4 2 weeks ago, and having a blast. Brings back memories of my Clodbuster and Bruiser days....

welcome!! Your gonna love the truck. It's super tough. It rides away from some gnarly crashes. But trees, vehicles, large rocks, and bad driving (like mine) seem to break them ??????. I would adjust your slipper clutch first. I didn't know mine needed it until I played with it out of boredom..... the clutch

where did you get the lights?

blackgoat04-

Got them off Scamazon....pretty cheap. Just needed the light controller as well, and plugged into channel 3. Top button on transmitter is on and bottom is off. No programming needed. Here are the links.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A49UAL6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074C3945Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BKSGW3D/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Very beautiful look. :cool:
Now you can ride at night with more security. (y)
I like driving my evening trucks. (y)
Yvan :)

Slipper clutch adjustment on the Granite BLX. I have read the weak instructions that came with the truck and tried to find videos on Google about adjusting the slipper clutch. This is the best one I could find and he talks about slipper clutch adjustment at the 4:52 mark. There is nothing hex shaped on the slipper end of this. The red plastic tool that comes with the truck does nothing to move or hold the drive shaft like I see in the video. Please help.

Last edited:
Plastic tools never work.
Take the allen key. (y)
I screw max and return to 1/4 ou 1/2 turn.
Yvan :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back