Granite New Member Granite 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far lights have been fine. Also picked up a few more toys and an extra Granite body, which has been lit up also.

Attachments

• 20190201_182807.jpg
    20190201_182807.jpg
    571 KB · Views: 49
Got the Senton 4x4 for $50 and threw in a Castle Brushless Motor and ESC.
I've been watching Craigslist like a hawk trying to catch a good deal for my kid, and it has been silent lately. Well, silent in regards to arrma. Good deal of traxxas for sale...lol

New to RC question. On my Granite 4x4 BLX there is a small horizontal slot on the AR310874 - ALUMINUM FIXED MOTOR MOUNT visible once you pop out the CHASSIS SPINE BLOCK. I was watching a Rich Duperbash video on YouTube and he recommended to cover it with a piece of tape. What is this slot for? You can see the spur gear. Anyone know?

Attachments

• 20190203_004349.jpg
    20190203_004349.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 57
New to RC. I got a Granite 4x4 BLX at the end of Jan. Stock and running 3s LiPo . I know the ESC has the auto shut-off to protect the battery but is there anything we can do to have a 'heads up'? I think some more elaborate radio transmitters have a some type of battery level indicator? I guess maybe it is, what it is... but I have had the auto-shut off kick in when the vehicle just so happens to be down the street near the intersection where I turn it around to come back to my house. I don't think someone would run over it but the car is right there in the middle of the street. Or does one simply just keep a timer for the run time and know when it's around 20-22 mins, it will cut off soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back