Granite New member here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granite3sBLX

Reaction score
Hey all new member here. Recently bought a granite 3s blx. I’ve put about 4 packs through it and it has held up well despite some serious cartwheels haha. I’ve been reading through the first 8 pages or so on this forum for the common problems and how to mitigate them when they eventually arise. I’m having some difficulty understanding the “lingo” but other than that this seems like a great place to be! I’m assuming there are “how to” videos on YouTube in regards to taking things apart? I’m sure I could figure it out but I’d rather front load the knowledge before going in blind. Thanks!

Welcome! Glad to see you are enjoying your new Arrma! Yep, YouTube is full of helpful tips, some of which are Arrma/Granite specific, some of which aren't (like setting gear mesh). The exploded views in your manual and on the Arrma website are also awesome to have next to you as you take things apart and put them back together.

I think I’m most interested in taking the motor/diff assembly out to seal it w foam tape quickly but it seems it can be really stuck in there to where ppl need to lever it out w a screwdriver somehow ?

Yup take off the red block and center shaft. Lift tab and use a flathead . Start on one side until the tab clears the notch and then alternate sides until it slides out. Also use the fuzzy side of Velcro to seal the bottom. Makes it easier to slide out later.

Thanks! Read so many threads yesterday I can’t find it now but...can anyone link me to the red v2 servo saver? I want to pick one up while I still can. Please and thank you

Hey all new member here. Recently bought a granite 3s blx. I’ve put about 4 packs through it and it has held up well despite some serious cartwheels haha. I’ve been reading through the first 8 pages or so on this forum for the common problems and how to mitigate them when they eventually arise. I’m having some difficulty understanding the “lingo” but other than that this seems like a great place to be! I’m assuming there are “how to” videos on YouTube in regards to taking things apart? I’m sure I could figure it out but I’d rather front load the knowledge before going in blind. Thanks!
Welcome to AF👍😁
Welcome to AF👍😁
Enjoy your new arrma.have fun and enjoy the beauty of this hobby.this forum is full of advice and great people.

Dude, this thread is from last year in May 2021. You just welcomed a member that has been here for about a year and a half already. Lol !!!! No biggie. Just funny!

Dude, this thread is from last year in May 2021. You just welcomed a member that has been here for about a year and a half already. Lol !!!! No biggie. Just f

Dude, this thread is from last year in May 2021. You just welcomed a member that has been here for about a year and a half already. Lol !!!! No biggie. Just funny

Dude, this thread is from last year in May 2021. You just welcomed a member that has been here for about a year and a half already. Lol !!!! No biggie. Just f
That's great 👍
That's great 👍
Dude

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back