Infraction New member to the family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was probably using the speed pinion, 27t. I actually have not used it yet. I got a top speed of 65 mph with a 20tP/50tS on stock, so I was trying to see what just the motor change would gain. Then the ESC or batteries issue came into play last weekend when testing. I also figured I'd do the one at a time pinion change with the newer motor. Knowing it was 150kv more then stock, I didn't want to burn it up first couple outings. I may pop the BLX185 back in but I need wire converters from a 6.5mm size back to a 4mm for the new motor to do that...
Oh.....I thought 80 mph was only possible with the higher speed pinion. It’s kind of poopy when you mod for more speed and you end up with less than stock

There’s a guy on fb that’s selling his infraction. Claims only a few runs, stock but hit 96 mph. How is that even possible? ?
I do believe @RC DUDE81 got his to around 96mph stock, all but a 30T and foams..??

You need to at least run a pack through!!! Go ahead! We'll be here when you get back! :ROFLMAO:

One other thing I did just remember, you will want to start picking up some tires as well. Ebay has some GRP 4 pack sets around $35 - $40
Already have a couple sets of hoons from my other speed rig. Its snowy here I'm Michigan I have about a month and ordered the castle already not sure what motor I want to run????

Already have a couple sets of hoons from my other speed rig. Its snowy here I'm Michigan I have about a month and ordered the castle already not sure what motor I want to run????
Maybe look into Poseidon or TP Power motors if your trying to get some top speeds with the new ESC! I've heard decent info on the 4092 1800kv motor. I think they are around like $150 - $160 though.

Edit: Sorry Listed motor specs are for a Poseidon Motor.

Last edited:
Maybe look into Poseidon or TP Power motors if your trying to get some top speeds with the new ESC! I've heard decent info on the 4092 1800kv motor. I think they are around like $150 - $160 though.
That's actually not bad for a motor. I am not looking to make it a speed run rig. Just seen they run very hot. So plan is castle setup for my kraton 6 and moving the max6 4985 combo to the infraction. Stock speed is plenty fast but if I can get it setup to run 150°f pack after pack I will be a happy camper.

That's actually not bad for a motor. I am not looking to make it a speed run rig. Just seen they run very hot. So plan is castle setup for my kraton 6 and moving the max6 4985 combo to the infraction. Stock speed is plenty fast but if I can get it setup to run 150°f pack after pack I will be a happy camper.
I’m assuming the MX8s in the kraton 6 but which castle motor?

I’m assuming the MX8s in the kraton 6 but which castle motor?
They are coming out with a few new ones. Unreleased yet. So still waiting on that. I am hoping a big can 2000kv

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back