Granite New model coming...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I waited before buying my second Arrma. This beefed up version of the 3s line is exactly what I was looking for. Now my 6s will have a mini me companion. Love it!

How exactly does the fan attach to the heatsink? I see the screws, but it doesn't look like they screw into anything.

So, we got all the goodness except decent shocks? frustrating, arrma needs an option line, steel ring and pinion and Proper alloy shocks.

so whats different about the slipper besides being metal, I see it has 4 pads instead of 3?? is that the only difference , guess I will have to keep checking Jennys and get a whole assembly whenever they come out Im went thur a few plastic spurs already and going to turn my big rock into a kraton

My soft pack came loose yesterday when I was running my BRCC. It doesn't look so good ?

Yep, the strap system sucks. you can either turn straps around or use spaces on top of battery so it uses up all the velcro.

Yep, the strap system sucks. you can either turn straps around or use spaces on top of battery so it uses up all the velcro.
You should see a 4s battery in there. The straps barely make it. I'm going to use the ones from the 6s battery tray.

100%... I am putting those tires on my MT10E!
Holler if you need more MT10E stuff. I have one as a roller with full skids and roll cage that I'm looking to move out of my shop. Nothing wrong with it at all but doubt I'll finish it.

Yeah.. that doesn't look to good..???

@Aussie RC Playground mentioned a good trick with batteries, put velcro on the bottom of the battery and in the battery tray and bingo..!!! No more batteries moving..??
I do the same thing, but not on my aarma’s. The straps are a bit annoying but so so much I can’t live with it...atm anyway

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back