New Model Prediction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my experience with a quality 1/5 scale is entry at $1500. Then expect to add another $3000+ to bash it. Not saying I wouldn't buy it. But I'm also intimately familiar with first run 1/5 scales and if its it's anything my Kraken vekta.5 you'd be thankful to only have $4500 into it.
The bigger the scale the bigger the $. That's just the way it is in the RC world. I bet a lot of the FB Arrma guys that scream 1/5 scale everytime Arrma announces a new rig will be crying when they can't afford it.

The bigger the scale the bigger the $. That's just the way it is in the RC world. I bet a lot of the FB Arrma guys that scream 1/5 scale everytime Arrma announces a new rig will be crying when they can't afford it.
First runs ... sketchy. But I'm here to see what they got coming. I want an ARRMA but not what they already have out.

First runs ... sketchy. But I'm here to see what they got coming. I want an ARRMA but not what they already have out.
Well if you don't want a large scale rig you might as well move on because that's what's coming ? What do you own now?

Kraken vekta.5, 360FT, Exceed crawler, Losi crawler, BMW for my dog ??
Well if you don't want a large scale rig you might as well move on because that's what's coming ? What do you own now?
Well, if I'm impressed enough, I'll buy it.
I don't think so, the price point of a 1/5 scale will be such a narrow market (financially). Would be a much better business decision to mass market and keep chewing up the competition. But what do I know?

Attachments

• 20180507_193204.jpg
    20180507_193204.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back