New Model Prediction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who wants to make a wager on not if but when will Arrma introduce a model to compete with XMaxx and what it'll run?? It'll be introduced before Christmas. I'm going to guess September. May be sooner like early summer, but there haven't been any hints other than Jason Deardon saying 2019 will be epic and suggesting folks save their money in a recent interview.

I would start leaking so people contemplating an XMaxx will wait for another 1/5 scale monster. I wonder if they'll push it past 8S...maybe a factory 12S?

This is the 10-year anniversary of Arrma and XMaxx needs some competition!
Let the rumor begin!!
I heard from Arrma there will be the Hoon and the Limitless and by end of July 2 More trucks announced. which will hit the shelfs about mid november No doubt the Xmaxx killer.

Who wants to make a wager on not if but when will Arrma introduce a model to compete with XMaxx and what it'll run?? It'll be introduced before Christmas. I'm going to guess September. May be sooner like early summer, but there haven't been any hints other than Jason Deardon saying 2019 will be epic and suggesting folks save their money in a recent interview.

I would start leaking so people contemplating an XMaxx will wait for another 1/5 scale monster. I wonder if they'll push it past 8S...maybe a factory 12S?

This is the 10-year anniversary of Arrma and XMaxx needs some competition!
Let the rumor begin!!

8s was constantly an issue on the XMaxx breaking diffs. Even the forged spiral cut gears. Also the 20+ lbs weight was hard on it. The 6s Xmaxx tended to be far more reliable. I can't imagine any RC company releasing an 12s model when 8s rarely hold together.
From my experiences I think 6s packs enough power to do anything you want an off-road machine to do.

My 6s Kraton is way more fun, capable, and faster than the XMaxx 8s (highly modified) ever was.

8s was constantly an issue on the XMaxx breaking diffs. Even the forged spiral cut gears. Also the 20+ lbs weight was hard on it. The 6s Xmaxx tended to be far more reliable. I can't imagine any RC company releasing an 12s model when 8s rarely hold together.
From my experiences I think 6s packs enough power to do anything you want an off-road machine to do.

My 6s Kraton is way more fun, capable, and faster than the XMaxx 8s (highly modified) ever was.

Hey, they said we'd never walk on the moon or time travel...yet, we have achieved both!!
Push the dream until it's reality...dream crusher!!!

????

Hey, they said we'd never walk on the moon or time travel...yet, we have achieved both!!
Push the dream until it's reality...dream crusher!!!

????

Did we?

D I D W E ?

LOL just teasing... If they can make a 12s rig I'm all for it! I have been tossing around the idea for the Limitless build. A speed runner can handle the power easier than a basher due to the slow throttle application.

Of course! My bad, I completely forgot about that! ?

I know we have transported atoms though!
I am pretty sure they have achieved teleportation but I am almost positive they have not achieved time travel.

I am fortunate that they have quite a bit of stock.
They seem to carry a pretty wide variety of cars, trucks and planes as well.

I envy your LHS. Mine rarely have trucks on display. Also I see a much better variety of brands in the back ground.
Mine has some displayed in the front window and when you walk in the front door straight in front of you is a Losi 1/5th Mini WRC and a Losi Monster Truck XL. Those things are huge.

Hopefully MT ASAP! If they wait to long before Christmas people will be tapped for cash.

3x9rtse I believe X maxx is considered 1/5 scale.

I got word that something is coming out sometime this week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back