New Model Prediction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks armadillo !

STALLYTON , I would guess they would wait til after the next one was on the shelves , then new announcement . But , that might be bad , you'd want that ultimate basher to be delivered before Xmas .

Thanks armadillo !

STALLYTON , I would guess they would wait til after the next one was on the shelves , then new announcement . But , that might be bad , you'd want that ultimate basher to be delivered before Xmas .

The owner of arrma said on his Facebook to subscribe to the arrma YouTube channel cause something's coming!

The owner of arrma said on his Facebook to subscribe to the arrma YouTube channel cause something's coming!

He did.. True.. But the moment JD said that, was right after the first Mojave video was uploaded by Armma.. He also said: "later this week".. About 6 days after the first video and his "somethings coming later this week" comment.. The rest of the Mojave videos were uploaded..
I think the xmaxx is about 1/6? It is smaller than. The Losi 5ive SCT and DBXLE.

The scale thing now a days.. Well.. I feel its hard to get a grip on that..
Cause scale is compared to "real life" trucks.. Where in some situations there isnt even a "real life" truck to compare it with..

If i compare my 1/8 Typhon with my 1/10 Losi RockRey

Guess whos bigger.. The 1/10 RR!

Last edited:
Typhon 1/8 E Revo 1/10 go figure!
5D08638E-5939-4054-AFEF-E8C50E7C0E18.jpeg
8306C10C-7204-490B-BFE6-0B5B08748082.jpeg

Last edited:
He did.. True.. But the moment JD said that, was right after the first Mojave video was uploaded by Armma.. He also said: "later this week".. About 6 days after the first video and his "somethings coming later this week" comment.. The rest of the Mojave videos were uploaded..

I realized that a few hours later. I got hyped for nothing ?

The scale thing now a days.. Well.. I feel its hard to get a grip on that..
Cause scale is compared to "real life" trucks.. Where in some situations there isnt even a "real life" truck to compare it with..

If i compare my 1/8 Typhon with my 1/10 Losi RockRey

Guess whos bigger.. The 1/10 RR!

Jason pretty much confirmed on youtube that its going to be 5th scale. Looking at the other scales and sizes from Arrma I came up with routhly 520mm wheelbase for the SWB and 580mm for the LWB chassis (1/5). I hope that its going to be something completely new and not based on that aluminum chassis, more like a 3S BLX chassis style. That would make it super easy to work on. And I would love to see a front motor setup, because I think that improves handling a lot and theres space for two battery trays.
I think that its coming out in around two months.

Jason pretty much confirmed on youtube that its going to be 5th scale. Looking at the other scales and sizes from Arrma I came up with routhly 520mm wheelbase for the SWB and 580mm for the LWB chassis (1/5). I hope that its going to be something completely new and not based on that aluminum chassis, more like a 3S BLX chassis style. That would make it super easy to work on. And I would love to see a front motor setup, because I think that improves handling a lot and theres space for two battery trays.
I think that its coming out in around two months.
With the release of the Mojave i feel like the finale "drumb roll" has begun. If it's something new for Arrma I'm guessing something more like the Super Rock Rey? With a price point around $800 and 8S capable!?! (I'm salavting)
Hopefully it's a release WITH availability if they're waiting until November. Not just a video release.

With the release of the Mojave i feel like the finale "drumb roll" has begun. If it's something new for Arrma I'm guessing something more like the Super Rock Rey? With a price point around $800 and 8S capable!?! (I'm salavting)
Hopefully it's a release WITH availability if they're waiting until November. Not just a video release.
I hope for their reputation sake they stick with the 6s system. If people run 8s they will be breaking axles and differentials constantly... resulting in people claiming the new rig is not "Arrma Tuff"

Unless they come out with something new for diffs and axles. So far everything we have seen is re-purposing of the 6s lineup parts.

JD posted a comment on YT that gave the impression that it won't be 8s because it's, in his words, "unnecessary"

I hope for their reputation sake they stick with the 6s system. If people run 8s they will be breaking axles and differentials constantly... resulting in people claiming the new rig is not "Arrma Tuff"

Unless they come out with something new for diffs and axles. So far everything we have seen is re-purposing of the 6s lineup parts.
IMO another 6S wouldn't be much of a finale nor would it accomplish what we are all hoping for...an xmaxx killer which runs 8S. What does the Losi Super Rock run?
You're right that they'll need to beef up suspension components to handle 8S. Hence the $800 price tag.

I don't think its going to be Rock Rey style for multiple reasons. First, it would make sense to be a Mojave brother just like Losi's BR and RR. But the Mojave is 1/7 and 6s, so it would be a totally different class. JD also pointed out no solid axles for Arrma. So it would be a scaled up Team Magic Seth.

I think it will be some sort of MT or Stunt Truck. If theres two releases with different chassis lenghs, its going to be Kraton and Outcast. If its one chassis, its going to be something entirely new, I hope something in between Kraton and Outcast.

Anyway, I don't believe that any component will stay the same if its 5th scale. Much bigger diffs, arms, 24mm hexes, thicker driveshafts and 10s power. People are running the 5th scale Losis on 12s.

I would like to see a body like the Rock Rey or Nomad. I like the looks of those.

Not gonna happen.. The Losi SRR is considered a scale rig.. HH has Losi for their scale rigs.. Arrma is the basher brand.. JD kinda told us that im couple replies on YT

I don't think its going to be Rock Rey style for multiple reasons. First, it would make sense to be a Mojave brother just like Losi's BR and RR. But the Mojave is 1/7 and 6s, so it would be a totally different class. JD also pointed out no solid axles for Arrma. So it would be a scaled up Team Magic Seth.

I think it will be some sort of MT or Stunt Truck. If theres two releases with different chassis lenghs, its going to be Kraton and Outcast. If its one chassis, its going to be something entirely new, I hope something in between Kraton and Outcast.

Anyway, I don't believe that any component will stay the same if its 5th scale. Much bigger diffs, arms, 24mm hexes, thicker driveshafts and 10s power. People are running the 5th scale Losis on 12s.

I think if they came out with something like an existing rig (just bigger) it would be "ho-hum". I recall JD saying that 2019 would be "epoch". So far the Infraction and Limitless are the biggest hits for the release this year. Probably not in sales...yet, but in something new to the lineup and attention-getter. They follow that up with a 1/7 SCT in the Mojave which is really cool, but not really new from a model style...it's a bigger Senton. I believe that Arrma is gonna knock it out of the park with the finale and I think/hope it'll be something not already in their lineup, but something big, fast, tough and 8S. The Super Rock has that roll cage which seems like it would make it a tough basher and if it gets Arrmafied it'll be tweaked to get if it an extra edge. Would any of the new chassis make since on this style of rig?
Another thought, what was the Nero like? It was an MT correct? Did it stand out from the Kraton/Talion/Notorious rigs as something different besides the infamous horizontal shocks? Maybe some sort of large scale "Nero style" comes out and they call it Galba? :p

The Super Rock Rey can run up to 8s, which is what I run. The diffs aren't as big as you would think and I've never had an issue with them.

Not gonna happen.. The Losi SRR is considered a scale rig.. HH has Losi for their scale rigs.. Arrma is the basher brand.. JD kinda told us that im couple replies on YT
Aren't SCT considered a scale style? Yet the Mojave isn't a scale rig.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back