Vorteks New model vorteks is it any good is it even available yet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I'll be heading to mine Saturday morning
At least the Friday thing is what my lhs told me... they know that I am a sucker for Arrma stuff and I was the one that told them it was announced. You might call your lhs to see if that’s the same there. Plus if they will hold one for you!
Hurricane

The more vids I see on it, the more I like it, seems pretty tough little truck.

It has been released already in Australia. Here in New Zealand it was released yesterday (28th). Mines been shipped but I live rurally so takes 2 days to get here.
Is it good, thinking about getting one as all the typhons are out of stock in Australia or marked up, I can get a vorteks cheaper than any of the other 3s line worth it?

Is it good, thinking about getting one as all the typhons are out of stock in Australia or marked up, I can get a vorteks cheaper than any of the other 3s line worth it?

It's really good yes. My mate has just purchased a Typhon here in NZ and it goes really nice but if you want to bash a bit harder and/or do backflips or stunts the Vorteks would be a better choice. If you can get a Big Rock you should consider that too as it shares a lot of parts with the Typhon but it's a bashing animal. It's my favorite RC.

It's really good yes. My mate has just purchased a Typhon here in NZ and it goes really nice but if you want to bash a bit harder and/or do backflips or stunts the Vorteks would be a better choice. If you can get a Big Rock you should consider that too as it shares a lot of parts with the Typhon but it's a bashing animal. It's my favorite RC.
I bought 2 for my boys they have absolutely abused them from grass to streets to sand pits and mud to the skate park other than some scratches they are rugged as all get out

I bought 2 for my boys they have absolutely abused them from grass to streets to sand pits and mud to the skate park other than some scratches they are rugged as all get out
Same with any of the BLX 3s line. They are all tanks and just take it.

In the 4 months I've had my Big Rock I've only had 2 minor breakages and it gets thrashed! I've broken nothing yet on the Vorteks but both the motor and servo are being replaced under warranty.

Arrma tough baby.

Same with any of the BLX 3s line. They are all tanks and just take it.

In the 4 months I've had my Big Rock I've only had 2 minor breakages and it gets thrashed! I've broken nothing yet on the Vorteks but both the motor and servo are being replaced under warranty.

Arrma tough baby.
I've heard 9f those issues so far so food on ours but I know its coming

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back