Vorteks New model vorteks is it any good is it even available yet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in New Zealand they send out a Savox replacement servo so I'm looking forward to that. The replacement motor has to come from the US. Think I might be the first here to warranty a failed Spectrum motor because I really had to push for it but glad I did. In thy meantime my $25 Surpass Hobby motor and $20 Kevin Talbot recommended servo are holding up well.

Here in New Zealand they send out a Savox replacement servo so I'm looking forward to that. The replacement motor has to come from the US. Think I might be the first here to warranty a failed Spectrum motor because I really had to push for it but glad I did. In thy meantime my $25 Surpass Hobby motor and $20 Kevin Talbot recommended servo are holding up well.
What servo is it?

Just took my Vorteks for a rip, man this little thing handles great. Such a fun truck on a smoother surface. Asphalt to grass and sideways at full throttle.

The banggood $20 servo and $25 motor were kicking it! The motor does get a bit warm but at that price it's not a deal breaker.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back