Infraction New models on the way?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a V2 has Spektrum electronics it's a hard pass for me, I'll try to find a V1.

Last edited:
About once a year, Arrma will make an update that is big enough that they change the part number. That is why we have a V4 Kraton - there have been 4 different part numbers over the years. This year, the safe bet is, as @jondilly1974 said, full Spektrum electronics. Spektrum Servos, the new Firma ESC, and hopefully, NOT the STX2 radio.
Technically weren't there 8 as each color had a different part number?

If a V2 has Spektrum electronics it's a hard pass for me, I'll try to find a V1.

Why? If anything it will have Spektrum rebranded Hobbywing 8BL150 instead of the Arrma rebranded 8BL150 and most likely a Spektrum rebranded Hobbywing 2050kv brushless motor instead of an Arrma rebranded Hobbywing 2050kv brushless motor. If anything they would probably add the Smart functionality with the Spektrum.

Back to things showing strange on retailers websites. Can anyone elaborate on why after being discontinued for nearly 3 years the Arrma Raider Xl still shows as on backorder pretty much everywhere?
574yrthdfcbled.jpg

I just preordered an Infraction from my LHS and he said that he was told that he should have them in stock somewhere around end of July early May! I will be using my Spektrum DX5C remote instead but how do you like the #DX2E - Boostjunkeee?

Most was all pre order here in the UK with local shops just getting a few on there delivery which was 21st May, luckily I found Modelsport who had one I could buy on that day, then they sold out that day along with most over places.
One thing I found so far was both front and rear sway bars was loose, tightened the grub screws now all ok
I just preordered an Infraction from my LHS and he said that he was told that he should have them in stock somewhere around end of July early May! I will be using my Spektrum DX5C remote instead but how do you like the #DX2E - Boostjunkeee?
I have not actually used it yet, removed my Motor and ESC straight away and waiting on a Firma 160A and Hobbywing 1650KV, I will be getting the DX5C later on as I want to use the smart functions with the ESC and telemetry receiver, must adjust the DX2E feels really cheap but can’t comment on its operation yet

I want to see where they take it with whatever version is coming next. This thing is extremely high on my want list. When drift cars first came out, I was so excited- while at the same time being disappointed at how slow they were. The infraction looks to accomplish this desire to both go fast, and drift. Looks oh so good as well.

A lot of extra tires are a must I presume.

Looks like HH has released the new Arrma power system -

For the 6s trucks -
150a Firma ESC and 2050kv motor-
https://www.horizonhobby.com/150-am...---2050kv-sensorless-motor-combo-p-spmxsemc05

For the K8s -
160a Firma ESC and 4985 1250kv motor-
(This is the current K8S system, right?)
https://www.horizonhobby.com/160-am...---1250kv-sensorless-motor-combo-p-spmxsemc06

And I wonder where they will put this one?
130a Firma ESC and 1900kv 4074 motor -
https://www.horizonhobby.com/130-am...---1900kv-sensorless-motor-combo-p-spmxsemc04
1900 is a very typical racing KV, I wonder if that one is for a Losi 8ight RTR?

I know this ? wasn't directed at me but i feel obligated to butt in and share my $0.02 ?.
I ran mine on the dx2e for a week and had no issues with it. It's a fine radio IMO. I now have it bound to my dx5c, which i already owned and like better, except it doesn't have the AVC dial. So i set the AVC to my "D" control on the dx5c so i can dial it up when i need to.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back