Mojave New Mojave 6s Review, specs and third hard bash.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s fair. I don’t enjoy all of his stuff, but generally like his channel overall. He went crawling for a few months and that’s pretty boring to me. I’d rather see you chopping wood. Or launching off the BMX berm. But when he beats the sh!t out of rigs I have to laugh. He might give Johnny and I a run for the money when it comes to damages. Maybe that’s the part that sucks me in.
He's got nothing on me. If anyone knows him personally, tell him game on. He tries to wreck everything. I on the other hand, try to do things right, but fail miserably. 10 trucks, 10 minutes. He tries to break them, but I'll still break more. It's the Notorious J Academy guarantee.

He's got nothing on me. If anyone knows him personally, tell him game on. He tries to wreck everything. I on the other hand, try to do things right, but fail miserably. 10 trucks, 10 minutes. He tries to break them, but I'll still break more. It's the Notorious J Academy guarantee.
Johnny I’m almost ashamed of my efforts today. I was unable to break anything. I hit LVC on two lipos. Please forgive me father as for I have lvc’d
Tumble wumble
Wut Appened?

He's got nothing on me. If anyone knows him personally, tell him game on.

I tried, i talked about the same BG he sell in his videos and talked about what failed for me in the comments, he banned me lol. My point of view was the same before and after he banned me on his youtube channel, he only confirmed me something i already did thought.
Johnny I’m almost ashamed of my efforts today. I was unable to break anything. I hit LVC on two lipos. Please forgive me father as for I have lvc’d

:LOL: . I like that, when you manage to reach the LVC without breaking anything and without have changed the style of drivng. For me if a car resist, it start to worth it.

I also received critics on some of my videos about a childish driving style, but hey! if the car resist to a childish style of driving and when an other one doesn't resist, it seems to show that one car is able to be beating more. This keep "the smile on my face" when i manage to reach the LVC even with a slightly bent chassis or shock tower, than when i don't hit the LVC, after 5min, because the car can't run anymore, even if the breakage isn't that big, like a broken turnbuckle or CVD.

Last edited:
After reading a couple of Threads, I still don't know what to think about this Mojave... A bit big, a bit heavy (11 lbs), but I like the brace. I would like to test it...
Any possibility of a Arrma buggy 1/7 with this chassis?
I swapped my Sentons 6s to Typhon 6s and we still very happy, especially at the track...
Thanks for sharing the video.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back