SOLD / FOUND Mojave EXB 8s spektrum $880 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jean yves drool GIF by Charlie Mars

How did the fit work out with the 160A ESC and 1250kv motor? I'm running the HW combo. Interested to see if you had to modify anything to get this combo to fit. Awesome rig, man!

How did the fit work out with the 160A ESC and 1250kv motor? I'm running the HW combo. Interested to see if you had to modify anything to get this combo to fit. Awesome rig, man!
The tabs on the esc get trimmed and sanded, then the esc is stuck on with heavy duty VHB tape. The k8 heatsink had to get 2 ribs ground off then painted back up and mounted. 👍🏻

Yeah. I ended up with a Senton 6s($525) and $700 in Hot Racing/Scorched/misc parts...
But I do like wrenching. Took a joke pic earlier and now the brains doing overtime. I really LOVE Nomis' Camaro and I'm trying to find a 1/8 or 1/10 Monte Carlo lid now.....
Screenshot_20210126-040222_Motion photo viewer.jpg

8s 160a spektrum combo (1250kv)
k8s heatsink/ fan combo
Jx 32kg HV servo

This is a brand new Mojave EXB with new take off electronics installed. The motor and esc is from Jenny’s rc. The Jx servo was new in package. Shock fluid was changed and Diffs were taken out, inspected and filled with the following fluids:

60k front
200k center
20k rear

80 wt shock fluid (stock is much to soft and sloppy)

$1000 shipped (please add 3% PayPal fee)
View attachment 122483View attachment 122485View attachment 122484View attachment 122482
Another nice one! GLWYS!

Worth a shot but.....anyone wanna buy $900 worth of unopened Hot Racing, Scorched, RPM parts for the Arrma 6s line?

Im literally crying here...damn, every time I look at the pics I want it. But I see the problem already.. I send you $900 and you email back saying' " Hey 'mofo, I meant $900 US! Not 900 Northern Pesos!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back