***New Mojave V2 Wheel***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

decline225

Reaction score
You’re welcome guys! 😁 But all the credit time and work goes to Chuntao Zeng (Arthur Tsang) of Vitavon for taking me up on another wheel option for the Mojave that’s hyrax friendly. I’ve always loved the classic 8-hole wheel and when Arthur sent me the rendering of my idea I new that was it so he got to work and here it is! Color options are the same as the V1, I personally chose the raw aluminum option.

These wheels may not be for everyone but for those who like the 8-hole and decide to purchase a set I hope you enjoy them and feel free to reach out to Arthur and thank him. He’s a fantastic guy and I truly enjoyed talking and working with him on designing these wheels.

BE57E034-70F7-42A3-A32B-3A9C3A71C27B.jpeg
98284ACE-49DB-4BCE-92D2-9935F50E648C.jpeg
88A731F7-0214-4BF8-904E-EF74837E2DF5.jpeg

You’re welcome guys! 😁 But all the credit time and work goes to Chuntao Zeng (Arthur Tsang) of Vitavon for taking me up on another wheel option for the Mojave that’s hyrax friendly. I’ve always loved the classic 8-hole wheel and when Arthur sent me the rendering of my idea I new that was it so he got to work and here it is! Color options are the same as the V1, I personally chose the raw aluminum option.

These wheels may not be for everyone but for those who like the 8-hole and decide to purchase a set I hope you enjoy them and feel free to reach out to Arthur and thank him. He’s a fantastic guy and I truly enjoyed talking and working with him on designing these wheels.

View attachment 253881View attachment 253883View attachment 253880
Not bad eh? I’ll definitely be polishing them

13D776B0-489E-48FE-B997-569581F1E897.jpeg

Huuyah!! I'm guessing that's not plastic? I'd be interested if it were..don't get me wrong, it's beautiful. Just not paying 1:1 prices for rc parts,LOL
Yeah I can't justify the price either. :rolleyes:
Just not a practical solution. Despite the Bling factor.
And they are PL Hyrax specific. These $PL$ Tires Get costly as well. Some stated that the tires pull out of the wheel beads. NG. Beadlocks don't always work best. Maybe best for slow running Crawlers...:unsure:
A lose-lose for me.
Yet many guys go for them. I rather stay with the stocker wheels. Never had issues with them. And I consider stockers expensive enough
The MethodRC Belted Mojo wheels apparently aren't all that either.

Last edited:
Yes, please don't take offense to my comments, they're beautiful by all means. I won't even spend Proline money much less what these aluminum wheels run. Just how my mind/wallet works..
@SrC I think you're right about the stock wheels and tires, just simply the best combination of performance, durability and value I've found for the Mojave yet..

Yes the Vitavons are gorgeous. (y)
So is a $Lambo$;)
WIth the economy these days and inflation, I can't justify either.
But there is always a wallet out there that can afford them.
Just not the masses IMHO.
And RC is a luxury for many. Hobbies in general. Many struggle to stay in the game.

I should clarify that when I speak of stock mojave tires and wheels, I'm talking about from places like JRC.. not retail pricing. If I can't get stock takeoffs, I might give the Jconcepts landmines a try. I've only one set of Jconcepts tires thus far, Choppers sct on hazard wheels, but I am impressed with the quality and performance.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back