Kraton New motor gave my truck an identity crisis ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crewchief227

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
So, a lot of you have seen my post "How much tp do you have" where I stuffed a tp power 4070cm into a Notorious like this
20200606_164737.jpg

Well I wasn't thrilled about dremeling my RPM a-arms in order to get it to fit. Plus I run a m2c motor mount, and the slide cracked awhile back. I decided it was time to do it right. ?
20200610_103232.jpg

With a m2c Kraton "speed" chassis. Ordered Sunday night, and got to me today (Wednesday), in an hour I had this ??
20200610_141635.jpg

20200610_141701.jpg

20200610_142056.jpg

Sp my Notorious build is no more, let me introduce my new Kraton 6S????

Awsome build man! What body are you gana put on it ?
I found out my Pro-Line Associated rc8t3.1e practice body fit, but you can damn well bet I'm going to do something sick. She's so sleek now?, before she was a tank. I mean yeah I can take a stump head on after a ramp shaver (but I've seen m2c goliath chassis take an unholy beating and keep straightish), at the cost of replacing mounts, rpm arms cause they're bowed, cracked bulkheads. A super heavy bash rig takes it's toll, no matter what it walks away from.

Just gave her a test run on 6S, with this 23t rrp pinion
20200610_195150.jpg

Wow just WOW!? The "speed" m2c Kraton chassis makes her crazy fast. Flies thru the air so balanced surprisingly. What a combo, thanks @Mitchell looper for impressing me time & again with your products. Oh and your chassis brace ???. Puts the aging GKA braces I have feel like Integy by comparison.??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back