Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

New Motor Leopard 4282

Discussion in 'Nero, Big Rock & Fazon' started by Stitch, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Stitch

Stitch Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    BigRock
    After the Big Rock's combo was not working anymore. I don't know what exactly fried esc or motor.

I went for the Leopard 4282 with a Hobbywing Max 8. This combo is awesome, extremely smooth and powerful. It is a great improvement and doing backflips is much easier to control.
    The motor stays below 140F/60C.

IMG_2035.JPG

#1 Stitch, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    jeffhengesbach and Arrmania like this.
  2. Cater4anytink

Cater4anytink Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Outcast
    I accidentally purchased the v24275 2000kv instead of the 4282..still a great motor,don't think there'd be to much difference in power or heat..my motor does not cog at all its very smooth,I thought it was faulty at first..my tppower motor cogs like mad. Did you shorten your motor wires mine are a quiet long

Stitch likes this.
  3. Stitch

Stitch Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    BigRock
    That is exactly my experience almost no coging. Funny that you also thought it is faulty.

I also don't think that there is a major difference between the 82 and the 75.
    You are right the wires are very long but I did not shorten them so far. But good idea. I think I will shorten the esc connection wires, to keep the motor as it is.

4. Cater4anytink

Cater4anytink Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Outcast
    I'l leave my motor wires then running it with stock esc..gt Max 8 in my typhon very nice esc..lost a fan blade due to pebbles,you'd think they would put a better fan cover on all esc's, 90% of rc's are used in conditions where debris gonna find a way to the fan

5. bolorc

bolorc Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton
    Does the v2 series 4282 2000kv run well on 4s?

6. hotshot24mi

hotshot24mi Well-Known Member

What pinion are you using? Also, is this the 1680kv motor or 2000kv Leopard.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. leopard 4282 v2

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer