New motor question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmoreira25

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Hi all new to RCs and need your help, bought a Mega Fury and if I went with a brushless motor do I need to get a new ESC as well?

If you want to upgrade from brushed to brushless, you will need an new esc which supports brushless motors.
Just a view esc supports both (brushed AND brushless).
I think a 60A qickrun and a 4000U/v Monstertronic will fit quite good in a Fury with options to drive 3S...
But I guess that the Fury is not strong enough for that....

Last edited:
If you want to upgrade from brushed to brushless, you will need an new esc which supports brushless motors.
Just a view esc supports both (brushed AND brushless).
I think a 60A qickrun and a 4000U/v Monstertronic will fit quite good in a Fury with potions to drive 3S...
But I guess that the Fury is not strong enough for that....
Thanks for the help

You're wellcome!
Thats the sense of the forum.. ;)
If I guess right, the Fury will have an 540 size brushed.
So look for an brushless motor in the same size. I don't know how it is with carson in you're area / land.
I use a carson dragster systems (dragster an... forgotten...) in two of my 1:10.
Was ESC together with motor. They works good since 4 Years (just privat driving).
Negative point: The ESC is not waterproof.
The quickrun and monstertronic motor is inbuilt in the 1:10 SC (4wd) of my girlfriend.
Topspeed is near the same as my Patron with an 4000KV motor and it is waterproof / resistent.

Good luck in finding the right system!
Regards,
lonee

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back