Mojave New Mud Guards from T-Bone Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wraith405

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I don't thinks but maybe you can adapt the v4 Kraton/ Noto. ones to the Senton. (y)

The mounting should work at the front. Trim to fit if the senton body doesn't clear it. Senton 6S is like the rest of the 6S rigs. Good luck

Thanks for the reply. I don’t have the Senton yet but I have been a good boy all year and hope it’s under the tree this year.

This is what I did ( before these shields came out ) .

Attachments

• IMG_4044.JPG
    IMG_4044.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 75
Mine just arrived yesterday, but the front right hand side plate (T162) didn't have the cutout for the steering arm. Wrote to T-Bone asking if I've to cut it out myself, and am awaiting a reply.

Anyone else got theirs? Does yours come with the cutout?

74367915_924003174647079_682580164302864384_n_1080x810.jpg

Update, I cut out my "Cookie monster mouth". The lower line is 3cm from the center of the two screw holes.

View attachment 57625

Nice job but I don't understand why they'd expect end user to make the modification. Did they ever reply back?

Yup they did, they're sending me a correct one. The one I received was due to a production error. Thumbs up for T Bone!

Excellent! Thanks for following up and letting us know. Ran mine today for the first time in the wet grass and dirt and this sucker gets dirty! Ordering these guards tonight.

Excellent! Thanks for following up and letting us know. Ran mine today for the first time in the wet grass and dirt and this sucker gets dirty! Ordering these guards tonight.
You're most welcome! Ya man, the Mojave gets really dirty on wet grass and dirt! The good news is, the front mud guards cover all the way up till under the bodyshell. I bought the rear mud guards too. Haven't ran the truck yet after installing them as we've had days of rain and can't play.

You're most welcome! Ya man, the Mojave gets really dirty on wet grass and dirt! The good news is, the front mud guards cover all the way up till under the bodyshell. I bought the rear mud guards too. Haven't ran the truck yet after installing them as we've had days of rain and can't play.

Very good, thank you. I'll probably buy both as well. ???

You're most welcome, enjoy! It might take 2-3 weeks for them to make it, though. So just gotta be patient.

I prefer to buy TBone parts from Ebay because I feel there's more accountability. In this case though none are posted and bought from Tbone site. It wasn't mentioned that it was a made to order part as some others there do so hopefully I'll get lucky.
Either way I don't think I'll be running out of enthusiasm for this truck. Love that it immediately feels different on the trigger and a nice one to bring out with others for comparison or back-and-forth change of scenery. I want the alternate non-stock body and maybe some style or led mods but we'll see...lol

I prefer to buy TBone parts from Ebay because I feel there's more accountability. In this case though none are posted and bought from Tbone site. It wasn't mentioned that it was a made to order part as some others there do so hopefully I'll get lucky.
Either way I don't think I'll be running out of enthusiasm for this truck. Love that it immediately feels different on the trigger and a nice one to bring out with others for comparison or back-and-forth change of scenery. I want the alternate non-stock body and maybe some style or led mods but we'll see...lol
Icic! Yup, it wasn't mentioned that it's made-to-order. I forgot about that too when I placed my order, and was wondering why it wasn't mailed out yet after 2 days, then recalled seeing a post about them making it to order.

Love this truck! Probably the only truck to top the Mojave would be the Losi SBR. But the Mojave's the better choice if one doesn't have a bigger area to play and bash around in.

Am hoping someone makes a light kit for the Mojave! And also a third-party set of wheels and tyres so we have options, hahaha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back