Mojave New Mud Guards from T-Bone Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any feedback on how well these work for keeping grass/small rocks out? Took my Mojave for a blast around the local sports fields which were pretty dry and had been mowed recently so I came back with half of the field inside the truck!

Any feedback on how well these work for keeping grass/small rocks out? Took my Mojave for a blast around the local sports fields which were pretty dry and had been mowed recently so I came back with half of the field inside the truck!

I've yet to get mine installed but will absolutely report back probably with video when I do. Maybe tomorrow after work I'll get em on.

I've yet to get mine installed but will absolutely report back probably with video when I do. Maybe tomorrow after work I'll get em on.
I will say that they look pretty huge and should do plenty to keep debris out. I was surprised at how big they are so I'm thinking they'll not only offer great coverage but last forever. I'm a fan of the TBone plastics.

My set of guards and front bumper are here,easy to install . I had to trim a bit for the body on the guards, and some of the Body for the bumper. Great product I’m pleased

I will say that they look pretty huge and should do plenty to keep debris out. I was surprised at how big they are so I'm thinking they'll not only offer great coverage but last forever. I'm a fan of the TBone plastics.
The TBone guards on my Kraton 6s are very tall(y)but not wide enough inboard and outboard at the hubs enough (n)(n).
The RPM mud guards are nice and wide from diff to hubs(y) But very short and low of a profile. Mud/dirt still gets every where on shocks and hubs.(n)(n)

The TBone guards on my Kraton 6s are very tall(y)but not wide enough inboard and outboard at the hubs enough (n)(n).
The RPM mud guards are nice and wide from diff to hubs(y) But very short and low of a profile. Mud/dirt still gets every where on shocks and hubs.(n)(n)
I wont buy them for my Kraton. Wheels outside of the wheel wells for me don't stir up the trouble enough.

Icic! Yup, it wasn't mentioned that it's made-to-order. I forgot about that too when I placed my order, and was wondering why it wasn't mailed out yet after 2 days, then recalled seeing a post about them making it to order.
I haven't seen that - trying to cancel my order waiting to hear from them ...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back