New nero body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LtGhost08

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Hello everyone, I am looking for a new body for my nero since my old one is cracked and beat up. I love the look of the stock blue body, but is this body worth it? Are there other bodies that may be a little stronger? Id be curious to see what others are using on theirs, I heard something about slash bodies working too? any pictures?

Also, if you haven't reinforced the body at all that would be a huge upgrade in durability.
There are many options to do this. I have had the best luck with the old tried and true mesh drywall tape and shoe goo, but there are other ways. I find that Gorilla tape on the outside works to hold body cracks and tears together.
If you are already doing all of this then disregard this reply.:)

I do have some self adhesive drywall mesh tape I could use. Where you you put it? On the inside by the mount holes? I would do this to a new body to prolong life, current body needs to be retired

I do my bodies pretty much like how this guy does. I would recommend wearing some rubber gloves to apply the Shoe Goo to the body. That stuff isn't good for you and it makes clean up much easier.

In my search for a tougher body I did order a "ultimate" body from the guy at this site:
www.ultimateredcat.com

I put it on my MT410 and while it's heavy it has been very tough and I have beat the snot out of it so far. Not a crack or tear in the body, the body pins have no extra reinforcement and there's barely a mark where they sit on the body.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back